Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Emerald color questions  (Read 4236 times)
hyriu33
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 27, 2016, 03:29:35 PM »

I have an emerald 2 channel 2r+1a is it possible to make that yellow saber color from the Knights of the fallen empire game ?

Thanks.

Dagr
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 5

The (light points) force is strong with this one.

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 10:16:14 PM »

I have an emerald 2 channel 2r+1a is it possible to make that yellow saber color from the Knights of the fallen empire game ?

Thanks.

I don't think so... you need green to mix a yellow variant. So RRAA would basically give you a solid fire orange (what you are likely running now (or is it RRAW for white flash on clash?). I really like the R+A mix... a nice orange.

hyriu33
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 11:46:44 PM »

No I don't have white I have a 2 channel r+a

Yes the orange is really nice. I talked to a sales rep and they say that yellow is achievable with a Red Amber emerald but I havent even tried yet. Still having too much fun with Red and FOC orange.

Dagr
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 02:43:50 PM »

No I don't have white I have a 2 channel r+a

Yes the orange is really nice. I talked to a sales rep and they say that yellow is achievable with a Red Amber emerald but I havent even tried yet. Still having too much fun with Red and FOC orange.

Hmm, probably 2 amber at full, and then one red with a small %? Worth a try... I would still think that would be more of a lighter orange though (amber by itself is simply a sort of orangish to me). Still, very cool setup with a great fire orange color & the ability to FoC / pulse still too. (Pulsing to red from fire orange looks really good for that unstable look).

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 08:19:33 PM »

is there any way to make blazing darker for Ultraedge blade

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

hyriu33
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 04:09:31 PM »

I don't think so... you need green to mix a yellow variant. So RRAA would basically give you a solid fire orange (what you are likely running now (or is it RRAW for white flash on clash?). I really like the R+A mix... a nice orange.

SO if I get a green disk maybe I can be able to mix red with a disk to create yellow ? Or I really need a green led to create it ?

I do like the golden orange created  with the amber but if I can make it a bit more yellowish it would be awesome

Dagr
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 06:10:50 PM »

SO if I get a green disk maybe I can be able to mix red with a disk to create yellow ? Or I really need a green led to create it ?

I do like the golden orange created  with the amber but if I can make it a bit more yellowish it would be awesome

Hmm, interesting idea... I don't see why that wouldn't work! It won't be quite as bright (potentially lose some light with filter disks)... but it's an option. Let me know how it comes out if you do try that, very interesting!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 06:25:59 PM »

AFAIK the filters and colour disks only create appropiate colours with Adegan Silver. If you use them with a coloured LED, you probably won't get the colour you're expecting.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

hyriu33
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 06:29:03 PM »

AFAIK the filters and colour disks only create appropiate colours with Adegan Silver. If you use them with a coloured LED, you probably won't get the colour you're expecting.

So what would you suggest ? Or Do you think is not possible at all with that combo ?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 06:40:44 PM »

With your driver it might be very difficult to produce a nice yellow. As Dagr said, you would need Red and Green to get Yellow.
You can try it with the colour picker (Easy Mode) and see if the Driver sets itself the right way. But there's no guarantee that it works without Green...you can cheat may things, but physics/chromatics is very difficult to cheat Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

hyriu33
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2016, 06:50:57 PM »

Cool

I'll try that and report back.

Kouri
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 328

Artisan

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 04:21:31 PM »

Green and Amber actually make a nice yellow that the camera also pics up. You can use red and green for a yellow that looks nice in-person, but on-camera, it'll be peachy-brown.

Either way, no, sorry, you won't be able to mix a yellow blade with just Red and Amber. Color disc won't help, either.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: