Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 464 465 [466] 467 468 ... 592   Go Down
Author Topic: MEME anyone?  (Read 1172289 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6975 on: May 08, 2018, 01:59:18 PM »

This makes me think of Gabrielle Reece, the volleyball player. She's 6' 3". I personally have no problem with with a girl being 4 inches taller than me without heels. Even better in heels in my opinion. I've found that men who are turned off by taller women are super insecure.  

John Boyega and Gwendoline Christie

Yes she's in heels, but nuff said.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #6976 on: May 08, 2018, 04:06:09 PM »

Grin

Superb LAK  Grin

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6977 on: May 08, 2018, 06:01:35 PM »

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6978 on: May 08, 2018, 11:10:16 PM »

John Boyega and Gwendoline Christie

Yes she's in heels, but nuff said.

I like this. But just to be clear, when you say "nuff said.", what exactly ARE you saying? I would just like to add that I would thoroughly enjoy being towered over by her. Heels or not. Wink

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #6979 on: May 09, 2018, 01:10:34 AM »

I also recall Logos mentioning the Layne Bryant "I'm no angel" commercials at some point (love those girls), and I have to agree with what he said. Slender women have their place as well (diversity), but I tend to prefer full figured women. I say just respect all females in general. There's something for everyone on all sides. I had a girlfriend that genuinely did not want me to loose weight (I need/want to) and was bummed when I said I was going to. love yourselves first. I have found this to be the only way to love others. I'm still working on it.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6980 on: May 09, 2018, 01:25:04 AM »

I actually prefer slender women. I'm picky, the range of women I'm actually truly attracted to is pretty small(I find MANY women to be attractive, but I'm not attracted to them). But then my preference leans heavily towards men, so....

(Sig by me!)

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #6981 on: May 09, 2018, 02:27:21 AM »

I actually prefer slender women. I'm picky, the range of women I'm actually truly attracted to is pretty small(I find MANY women to be attractive, but I'm not attracted to them). But then my preference leans heavily towards men, so....

So, I'm confused (obviously). What type of male figure are you attracted to? Just for reference, I just bought a Choco Taco and a Nestle crunch Ice cream bar. LOL. One was for a friend, but they bailed early. I have no choice but to consume both. Wink

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6982 on: May 09, 2018, 03:04:13 AM »

So, I'm confused (obviously). What type of male figure are you attracted to? Just for reference, I just bought a Choco Taco and a Nestle crunch Ice cream bar. LOL. One was for a friend, but they bailed early. I have no choice but to consume both. Wink

That's a lot harder to pin down, as my range is quite large I'm finding. Very large actually.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6983 on: May 09, 2018, 01:43:26 PM »

I like this. But just to be clear, when you say "nuff said.", what exactly ARE you saying? I would just like to add that I would thoroughly enjoy being towered over by her. Heels or not. Wink
That there is absolutely nothing wrong with tall women. Plus, this scene just makes me laugh.

That's a lot harder to pin down, as my range is quite large I'm finding. Very large actually.
She likes hockey players. Tongue

Does anyone remember when we use to post memes on this thread? And I'd ask something else, but I'm trying to be good. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6984 on: May 09, 2018, 01:56:26 PM »

Does anyone remember when we use to post memes on this thread? And I'd ask something else, but I'm trying to be good. Roll Eyes
I’m so proud of you! Your halo is only slightly crooked this morning

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #6985 on: May 09, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »

Grin

Gold! -1

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6986 on: May 09, 2018, 03:45:04 PM »

She likes hockey players. Tongue

Truth.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6987 on: May 09, 2018, 03:53:33 PM »

Truth.
Well.......you only posted half the NHL in People You Find Attractive. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6988 on: May 09, 2018, 04:04:36 PM »

Well.......you only posted half the NHL in People You Find Attractive. Roll Eyes

That is true! Cheesy

(Sig by me!)

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

« Reply #6989 on: May 09, 2018, 05:49:16 PM »

That there is absolutely nothing wrong with tall women. Plus, this scene just makes me laugh.

Indeed on both thoughts. Just wanted to be sure. Gwendoline Christie is a gorgeous tower of woman. That scene is classic material.

Pages: 1 ... 464 465 [466] 467 468 ... 592   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: