Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 592   Go Down
Author Topic: MEME anyone?  (Read 1172350 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #8265 on: July 19, 2019, 05:59:01 PM »

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #8266 on: July 22, 2019, 05:27:27 AM »

Funny question: when is it ok to feed a Mogwai, since EVERY time is after midnight. Plus, what about time zones? What is the region of origin?

I've often thought about that question  Grin

As for time zones, I guess it's generally understood that the local time is what matters. Yet obviously, wherever you are, there's a good chance your local time is not completely accurate. In the U.S., if you're along the south side of Lake Superior, you may be set on Eastern time while being further west than Chicago.  In Europe, if you're on the Atlantic Coast north east of Spain, you are clearly further west than the UK and north of Portugal while being on Central European Time. Not to mention that time zones can be changed.

The origin of Mogwai is in Asia for all I know (maybe China?). But I'm unsure how that would affect it. It is usually considered that the Moon and weather affect our mood as well as our body. If you live in a reagion far from your birth place, you may be more affected by local weather than what it's like in the place where you were born.

Point!  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8267 on: July 23, 2019, 11:12:08 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #8268 on: July 23, 2019, 11:26:52 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8269 on: July 24, 2019, 02:14:28 PM »

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8270 on: July 24, 2019, 08:03:18 AM »

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8271 on: July 25, 2019, 01:57:41 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #8272 on: July 26, 2019, 06:49:54 AM »

Points to you both!

It's true that in Switzerland your citizenship application has to be accepted by the city or town where you apply (typically the one where you live). In a large city it's usually not that difficult as it's more a question of proving you are well integrated in the country, speak the language and don't have a criminal record. But in small villages where everyone knows everyone, it can be a bit more tricky. Depending on the place they could even hold a vote by all local citizens to make a decision on your application.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8273 on: July 26, 2019, 12:22:25 PM »

It's true that in Switzerland your citizenship application has to be accepted by the city or town where you apply (typically the one where you live). In a large city it's usually not that difficult as it's more a question of proving you are well integrated in the country, speak the language and don't have a criminal record. But in small villages where everyone knows everyone, it can be a bit more tricky. Depending on the place they could even hold a vote by all local citizens to make a decision on your application.
Force could we use that here. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8274 on: July 28, 2019, 03:26:47 PM »

Yeah, I just bet he did

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #8275 on: July 29, 2019, 05:20:28 AM »

Yeah, I just bet he did

KNOX WINS ALL THE INTERWEBS FOR THE DAY!!!!!! Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8276 on: July 29, 2019, 04:50:09 PM »

Yeah, I just bet he did

Whoops

Sig by For Tyeth

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #8277 on: August 01, 2019, 07:41:13 PM »

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8278 on: August 07, 2019, 05:16:58 PM »

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #8279 on: August 09, 2019, 11:58:53 PM »

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 592   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: