Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583 ... 592   Go Down
Author Topic: MEME anyone?  (Read 1177274 times)
Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #8700 on: August 05, 2020, 12:35:54 AM »

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8701 on: August 05, 2020, 12:34:16 PM »

Anyone else here old enough to actually remember playing games from a disk or cartridge... no internet required?
GOD I miss those days. Nowadays you go out and burn $500 on a new system, another $60 on a game, get home and hook it up only to find out you have to call your communist cable provider and spend another $100/month for wireless internet so the game can download a ton of useless updates that you never use because you just wanted to play the story mode. Seriously WTF? I hate playing against humans, so why would I want to play online?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8702 on: August 05, 2020, 02:37:41 PM »

GOD I miss those days. Nowadays you go out and burn $500 on a new system, another $60 on a game, get home and hook it up only to find out you have to call your communist cable provider and spend another $100/month for wireless internet so the game can download a ton of useless updates that you never use because you just wanted to play the story mode. Seriously WTF? I hate playing against humans, so why would I want to play online?

Because you want to give all that good, juicy, personal data to the company who sold the game, the company who sold the gaming system, the internet service provider, and everyone they sell that data to, that’s why!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8703 on: August 05, 2020, 02:50:52 PM »

Because you want to give all that good, juicy, personal data to the company who sold the game, the company who sold the gaming system, the internet service provider, and everyone they sell that data to, that’s why!
Exactly...I hate people.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #8704 on: August 05, 2020, 04:52:05 PM »

And then it turns out the 1TB hard drive in the console only holds maybe 5 games because the developers are $h*t at data compression and each 60GB game has 200GB worth of patches and updates before you can even play it once...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8705 on: August 05, 2020, 05:35:08 PM »

And then it turns out the 1TB hard drive in the console only holds maybe 5 games because the developers are $h*t at data compression and each 60GB game has 200GB worth of patches and updates before you can even play it once...
Or they want to jack you the price you paid for the game for a small extension patch known as DLC. What the #$%& happened to the days when you'd buy a game and it was whole?

Sig by For Tyeth

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8706 on: August 05, 2020, 09:28:25 PM »

Or they want to jack you the price you paid for the game for a small extension patch known as DLC. What the #$%& happened to the days when you'd buy a game and it was whole?
That was when the entire game fit on a single 5.25” floppy disk.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #8707 on: August 05, 2020, 10:10:00 PM »

This is the meme thread, not the venting thread.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Drifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #8708 on: August 05, 2020, 10:41:56 PM »

Let the force decide

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8709 on: August 05, 2020, 11:02:21 PM »

This is the meme thread, not the venting thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #8710 on: August 05, 2020, 11:26:19 PM »

Lol good 1 Cyclops

Let the force decide

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse