Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Initiate, Initiate LE, Dark Initiate, & Dark Initiiate LE v3!!!  (Read 10992 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: September 26, 2011, 04:32:32 PM »

Ultrasabers is proud to present Initiate v3.  The new Initiate v3 is made from machined aluminum just like the v2 and this version is able to accommodate sound installs and has a MHS compatible pommel.  Yes, the Initiatecan now have SOUND!

This is a great saber for younglings and adults alike.  The two choke points on this hilt make it great for one hand and two handed combat.  This saber can be used as a main hand or off hand weapon.  The Initiate v3 comes standard with a 24" Initiate blade and the blade can be upgraded to 32" or 36".

The Initiate v2 is 1.25" wide and 9" long, while the Initiate v3 is 1.45" wide and 9.5" long.  So you get the same size and feel of an Initiate with some new great features.

Both Standard Setup and Li-Ion Setup work perfectly for an Initiate v3 with No Sound.  However, Li-Ion Setup is mandatory in order to add sound to the Initiate v3 (please keep this in mind when order folks, space is TIGHT in these sabers and Li-Ion setup is the only way for us to fit our sound setup)

Check out the listings here:
Initiate v3: http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/initiatev3.htm
Dark Initiate v3: https://www.ultrasabers.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DarkInitiatev3
Initiate LE v3: http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/initiatev3le.htm
Dark Initiate LE v3: http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/darkinitiatev3le.htm

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45cRKicOrX4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45cRKicOrX4</a>

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:53:27 PM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 04:34:22 PM »

FANTASTIC new sabers!  Getting some Initiate sized sabers with sound is such an amazing idea, you can count on me grabbing one of these!

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 04:43:57 PM »

Definatly an Awsome design, well done!!

dark side points please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »

@Nero. I'm with you. I'm getting a Dark Initiate V3 with the works in November. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 05:01:34 PM »

Ooo... maybe I'll make the staff version of THAT my saber raffle prize.

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 05:51:48 PM »

When I first saw these new initiates I literally spent the past half-hour drooling over them.  Grin The creation of these V3's have resolved my current mental notes from the V2's and I'm definitely going to buy some after I move up to Colorado Springs.

Delete this account.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 06:07:21 PM »

OMG! Grin

They have choke points!

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »

DAMN YOU ULTRASABERS!

Just when i was planning to get my next Dark Initiate V2, you guys go and make a new model!  Now its gonna screw up my matching.  Ah well.  Whats nice about the V3 is that it is a bit longer so its is better for main-handing with a V2 in the off hand.

Those Choke Points are nice, but i wonder how that will feel in a spin.  i am just getting used to my V2 and its cylindrical shape is good, but having that groove might throw me off.

The sound and Li-ion setup is awesome too, although i consider myself a very non-sound guy.  All utility and no flash.  And it saves money!

Probably gonna wait for the LE versions, if theres gonna be any.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 06:21:04 PM »

I must again compliment you guys on being the best. Just recently I saw all the talk of people wanting to put sound in the smaller stunt sabers, and here comes the V3's set and ready for sound. And I LOVE the new design! That double choke point just looks SICK! Bravo guys! You did it yet again!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 07:56:18 PM »

How long do you think before the LEs come out?  I can wait to put this thing in my main hand.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

NeoDuragon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 11:16:41 PM »

Can't wait for a LE version to come out!  I can totally picture two Dark Initiates in Adegan Silver.  It would look awesome!

I follow no Jedi Code or Sith teachings, just the path the force takes me.  That being said, I prefer dark side points.

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 11:59:00 PM »

Damns! Just when I fell in love with the Archon these come out. And there lovely.  Now I don't know what to get. I want a saber staff bad and this will be a awesome way to go to have a saber staff with sound finally.   And not to be a buzz kill but hey wheres the manticore? ;p

Darth Famine
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 01:16:27 AM »

I'm guessing the dominix and aeon v3 are in order? Amazing looking sabers by the way!  Cool

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken
The code of the Sith.
((______(o___(:|:| LIBERATOR GUARDIAN BLUE

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 01:26:37 AM »

Nope! I will not sway my decision. I'm going to get the Archon v2. Ill make it into a saber staff later on if I want too.

Ty_Bomber
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2011, 05:01:54 AM »

You guys keep pushing the envelope for your customers. It's great to see. Especially since alot of us aren't DIYers, the fact that you keep coming out with duel-worthy sabers with great sound at a great price... It's a dream for us, plus making your most current parts MHS compatible is a blessing. The options keep getting better and better. You're really becoming my favorite saber-makers. Many Thanks.

I am part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!

Seriously, don't let my username fool you. I need Light Side points.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: