Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Initiate, Initiate LE, Dark Initiate, & Dark Initiiate LE v3!!!  (Read 10993 times)
Xenex
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 07:38:01 AM »

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

(looks in wallet)

sniffle....

Why must you be so awesome? We cant afford to keep up with your epicness...

Still want one though...

What are emotions? Truely to understand the nature of the force one must not have emotions...however to truely ultise the force one must understand them...lacking my own emotions I draw my power from others, I draw power from all emotions from anyone and thus am unbeatable...

Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 09:15:57 AM »

These are perfect. I would love to have two dark initiate v3's in arctic blue with blue av switch. Ah I'm so excited!

dreaming0616
Knight Lieutenant

Hawk-Bat Two Lucid

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 04:45:08 PM »

Looks like I will getting one of these in the coming weeks!!!  Cheesy I think I might stay with a white blade and Jammo might be willing to share his Lee filters with me.  I am definitely going to go with the medium length and the ultra heavy grade blade.  I really love the color that comes through with the Ultra Heavy Grade blade. 

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 06:32:52 PM »

Just wondering if the Initiate V3 will come with a pommel vent so the batteries won't slide out. Like if you choose the sound option which I will be doing. I'm getting it with the normal vented pommel. To me it just looks like the pommel has a big hole in it and not a grill thing, like an MHS pommel would have. Thats my only concern. Other than that great saber guys. Hope to see a Dominix V3 with the same options in the future.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 09:24:31 PM »

The vented pommel will hold the speaker/battery/sound board pack in place securely.  Ultra Sabers always puts great pride in their sabers construction  and would not have made a pommel that would alow the batterys to slide out. They really are all about quality and functionality ! I really look forward to owning a couple of the Dark Initiate V3s and will be getting the normal vented pommel with them. You also have the option to get several MHS pommels that they sell at a great price. Just look under that option on the checkout screen for the saber.

dark side points please

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 05:53:47 PM »

Updated with new LE versions.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 11:32:15 PM »

As usual very nice sabers...but must go with a Dominix for Son and new step daughter (they were married approx one month ago)

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2011, 12:45:00 AM »

AMAZING EPICNESS!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin

I would love to see Black and Gold, but I'm cool with this Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2011, 01:01:39 AM »

AMAZING EPICNESS!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin

I would love to see Black and Gold, but I'm cool with this Wink

Dude black and gold would be epic.  I'm gonna get one of the Initiates in Sentinel Yellow, so the black and gold would go PERFECTLY with it.  I bet it'd be a pain to make though, you gotta anodize the black and gold separately...

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2011, 03:24:11 AM »

Dude black and gold would be epic.  I'm gonna get one of the Initiates in Sentinel Yellow, so the black and gold would go PERFECTLY with it.  I bet it'd be a pain to make though, you gotta anodize the black and gold separately...

Yeah, Your Probably Right  Undecided...  But That Would Be Epic  Grin  Grin  Grin!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2011, 01:33:50 PM »

black with gold would be totally epic

Stockton
Knight Commander

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2011, 02:21:20 PM »

Love the LE's!!!

Darth_GaDuffy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 05:07:49 PM »

Ultrasabers is proud to present Initiate v3.  The new Initiate v3 is made from machined aluminum just like the v2 and this version is able to accommodate sound installs and has a MHS compatible pommel.  Yes, the Initiatecan now have SOUND!

This is a great saber for younglings and adults alike.  The two choke points on this hilt make it great for one hand and two handed combat.  This saber can be used as a main hand or off hand weapon.  The Initiate v3 comes standard with a 24" Initiate blade and the blade can be upgraded to 32" or 36".

The Initiate v2 is 1.25" wide and 9" long, while the Initiate v3 is 1.45" wide and 9.5" long.  So you get the same size and feel of an Initiate with some new great features.

Both Standard Setup and Li-Ion Setup work perfectly for an Initiate v3 with No Sound.  However, Li-Ion Setup is mandatory in order to add sound to the Initiate v3 (please keep this in mind when order folks, space is TIGHT in these sabers and Li-Ion setup is the only way for us to fit our sound setup)

Check out the listings here:
Initiate v3: http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/initiatev3.htm
Dark Initiate v3: https://www.ultrasabers.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DarkInitiatev3
Initiate LE v3: http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/initiatev3le.htm
Dark Initiate LE v3: http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/darkinitiatev3le.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45cRKicOrX4#ws

Cool! Can't wait to buy Initiate LE v3! I've been looking around for the money to buy one for at least half a month now.

dreaming0616
Knight Lieutenant

Hawk-Bat Two Lucid

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2011, 04:21:40 PM »

This is my new initiate, color courtesy of Lee Filters....I absolutely love it!!!

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2011, 01:27:32 AM »

That looks great! Which filter did you use?

dark side points please

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: