Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I hear/feel a little "tap" "tap" while spinning around with EP1 & EP6 fonts  (Read 627 times)
Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« on: April 04, 2016, 12:29:38 PM »

Hi saberforum, like I've said on the subject, when Im swinging and spinning my saber around with the episode 1,2 or 6 I hear a gentle "tap tap" in middle of the movement and swing sounds, but with the  default obsidian or death star I don't think I hear it. Has anyone noticed something similar to this? thank's...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 08:18:16 PM »

Some of the my sounds have a small pop that is more noticeable in my computer than the saber. I've gone with the Luke ROTJ from the uploads in the forum, and don't have the pops. I've also gone with the Vader. These two are my favorite so far. NinjaJesus and Lord Vane made them. Link here http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11414.0  If you're feeling a tap, I'd guess that could be the led module. I have an Aeon v4. It doesn't have a screw to hold the led module, just the blade. When I put my blade in, I just make sure it makes a gentle, but snug contact, so I'll know the led isn't being knocked around inside.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 11:39:01 PM »

Some of the my sounds have a small pop that is more noticeable in my computer than the saber. I've gone with the Luke ROTJ from the uploads in the forum, and don't have the pops. I've also gone with the Vader. These two are my favorite so far. NinjaJesus and Lord Vane made them. Link here http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11414.0  If you're feeling a tap, I'd guess that could be the led module. I have an Aeon v4. It doesn't have a screw to hold the led module, just the blade. When I put my blade in, I just make sure it makes a gentle, but snug contact, so I'll know the led isn't being knocked around inside.

Thank's for your answer, the only one... Thank's for your advice, I will have to try those luke and vader fonts. I also thought it could be the led, but i don't here it when the sound's off, so I was shore it wasn't that. But now that you say "a small pop", yes, that describes what Im hearing better, it's more of a "pop" than a "tap"... but it only happens with episode 1,2 and 6, and the last time I tried the episode 1 it didn't do it...it's strange... I supposed that they weren't the same quality as the default obsidian and that was the reason it maybe be a more dirty font, not so cleaner than the main one...I don't now, it just what I thought... I haven't downloaded the obsidian launcher yet, only past three days since I got my saber...But when I do, I will go for does you mentioned. Thank's again. Have a point.

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 07:35:40 AM »

I'm not sure, but I think those ep 1,2,3 are from Novastar. Maybe reinstalling them could fix it, unless it's still there on the computer when you download them. I reset all my sounds on one of my sabers. Got the super Mario one for fun. The two I mentioned. A dub step Imperial march. On my other saber, I just swapped ancient saber for Vader. If the pop is in swinging, it may be just one motion sound file is corrupted. I'm a newb. Had mine since like the 29th. Useful link: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=28888.0

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Vyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 156

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 05:23:02 PM »

Hi saberforum, like I've said on the subject, when Im swinging and spinning my saber around with the episode 1,2 or 6 I hear a gentle "tap tap" in middle of the movement and swing sounds, but with the  default obsidian or death star I don't think I hear it. Has anyone noticed something similar to this? thank's...

I've also noticed that in at least one of those fonts.  I haven't tried downloading and reinstalling them, so I have no idea if that would solve the problem.  (I hope so; i'd like to use the Episode 6 font, or at least the fast power-on/off, when I get a shoto.)

Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?

Dominix LE v4 Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4
Manticore HP, Obsidian v4
Aeon LE v3 SY, Hasbro sound
Initiate LE v3 3AS, Obsidian Lite
Dominix LE v2 RGB, stunt
Aeon LE v2 AS, Hasbro sound
Initiate LE v2 GB, stunt
Dark Liberator v2 BR, stunt
[censored] RGBA, [redacted] sound
Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, and Yoda Force FX Black Series
...and a bunch of cheap stuff.

Pages: [1]   Go Up