Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: May the 4th be with you  (Read 8052 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 03:02:08 PM »

Also, I thinking maybe if I get up early enough, I can throw together some batter and have wookie cookies made by the time MJ gets home.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Trent957
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2016, 03:17:47 PM »

One of the stores around here usually does something for the 4th. Probably going to bring out my Flamberge that day as people have brought in their sabers as well, granted from what I remember, almost all of them were Force FX. So probably come out with a disclaimer saying "don't hit my saber too hard, yours will lose everytime without fail"

So as nice as it would be to duel with it on the 4th, but I don't feel like being responsible for busting someones LEDs in a ForceFX. Now if someone brings in another US or even one from the other guys, then I'd be more than happy to oblige  Grin

Sabers owned:
Dominix V3 Stunt Saber CG
Flamberge V2 w/Obsidian V4 CG

BlingedJedi
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 81

crystals and cat hair

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2016, 12:32:05 AM »

When I got my last tattoo in January, the artist was telling me about how he does Star Wars Tattoo specials for May the 4th, and GF and I were all "EEEEE LET'S DO IT!" but now it's three week away, and I don't know what kind of SW tattoo I would even want, so probably not happening.

I think I'll just go to work with my hair in Leia buns and hope my boss doesn't mind.

My sabers:
Arctic blue prophecy
Fire Orange initiat v2

Wanted:
Blazing red dark sentinel v4
yellow phantasm initiate

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2016, 12:49:41 AM »

Heh...the only cosplay I can get away with at work is Sherlock.  I swear, I owned almost every piece of said cosplay before I ever even saw the series.  I can literally walk into meetings with company executives and no one's the wiser to the fact that I'm playing. Wink

For my off hours, I have a Kylo Ren-inspired T-shirt/undershirt combo, where the T-shirt has a Kylo Ren cartoon, and the black undersleeves have a textured look that's a bit evocative of Kylo's sleeves.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2016, 01:25:23 AM »

I might be able to get away with cosplaying an office supplies associate(they wear different colored shirts), but beyond that...

I already asked, and I'm NOT allowed to wear an X-Wing helmet.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2016, 01:34:16 AM »

I might be able to get away with cosplaying an office supplies associate(they wear different colored shirts), but beyond that...

I already asked, and I'm NOT allowed to wear an X-Wing helmet.

When I worked in retail, stuff like that generally didn't fly at my job either.  That said, we did let one lady get away with a set of reindeer antlers during the week or so leading up to Christmas each year.  No one else asked for anything like that so it fortunately never became a problem. Wink

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 02:32:46 AM »

When I worked in retail, stuff like that generally didn't fly at my job either.  That said, we did let one lady get away with a set of reindeer antlers during the week or so leading up to Christmas each year.  No one else asked for anything like that so it fortunately never became a problem. Wink

When I worked at Tractor Supply, I was able to wear regular clothes as long as it was nothing offensive, so a Star Wars t-shirt and my old SW beanie were fine attire for that day. Now, I have a very specific uniform, and can't even wear a hat with it. One of the few things I don't like about my job.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 04:47:08 AM »

Probably go to work and then come home and watch the original trilogy like I do every year.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

JediDAX76
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2016, 06:00:08 AM »

This May the 4th I'm taking a personal day off from work. Gonna watch all 7 Star Wars movies in a row. Then order my very first US so I can have it in time for my birthday later on next month.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dominix v4 Emerald w/ Obsidian v4; Aeon v4 stunt

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2016, 12:29:02 AM »

This May the 4th I'm taking a personal day off from work. Gonna watch all 7 Star Wars movies in a row. Then order my very first US so I can have it in time for my birthday later on next month.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That sounds like a fantastic plan. I was going to take the day off until I realized it was a Wednesday and it'd take an apocalypse for me to get a Wednesday of.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: