Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A Thank You To Ultrasabers Community And Ultrasabers  (Read 863 times)
Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« on: April 14, 2016, 04:07:09 AM »

First off,Greetings my fellow Jedi,Sith,Force users I would like to say I like all of you for your awesome help.When I first wanted a custom lightsabers years ago I didnt have the money but this month I was able to have enough money to experience what holding and swinging and battling with Ultrasabers and lightsabers feels like.When I first got on this forum last month I had so many questions and all you guys answered my questions and helped anyone who need help.In my terms I couldnt be more happier to see that this forum has a super nice community and people who respect and help protect our hobby,the hobby of Ultrasabers,Star Wars,Combat lightsaber dueling.To everyone who has helped me and everyone is this community because of you I bought an Ultrasaber and Im loving every minute of it.The Obsidian V4 sound,Illuminated AV Switch,FoC Silver its loud,amazing,realistic and so unreal!I even get shivers at night in pitch black when I turn on(ignite the US) and hear the hum.Like what you guys said Im addicted now so much that me and my two brothers are getting Emerald Chosen One CE's and then Flamberge "Kylo Ren" Ultrasabers with emerald too amd the appropriate costumes(Luke Skywalker RotJ and Kylo Ren and Vader).Im even going to book a gym to make a lightsaber battle film for you guys.I know this wont be my last US.Again thank you everyone and everyone whos my friend on here and whoever has helped me.You make me proud to call you guys the Best Lightsaber Community and also thanks to Ultrasabers and the owner of Ultrasabers Emory "Deep" Harris,you have earned a customer for life!You guys are awesome!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: