Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 77   Go Down
Author Topic: Ruin A Wish Foundation  (Read 268505 times)
Ress Andor
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

PEACE IS A LIE. THERE IS ONLY PASSION.

« Reply #585 on: August 16, 2016, 12:09:44 AM »

Granted. University of Alaska is sending you their packet. Might take 3 weeks to get it though, seeing as the only have one mailman in the whole town.

I wish my body didn't ache so much.

Granted, but now you've lost all feeling  and are completely unaware when you are hurt, leading you to do things like lean on an active burner without noticing.

I wish that we could get an Elder Scrolls V style Star Wars game that wasn't totally made of DLC.

Owned: Arbiter (Stunt) - Arctic Blue | Raven (Obsidian V4) - Blazing Red

"There is power in the abyss, in blackness more profound than the darkest dreams."

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #586 on: August 16, 2016, 04:15:03 AM »

Granted, but now you've lost all feeling  and are completely unaware when you are hurt, leading you to do things like lean on an active burner without noticing.

I wish that we could get an Elder Scrolls V style Star Wars game that wasn't totally made of DLC.

Granted. No one understands it, it flops like a fish out of water, and it sucks to boot.

I wish all my food could be prepped so when I get home and cook, I can eat before the sun goes down instead of when everyone is asleep.

No points, just fist bumps baby!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #587 on: August 19, 2016, 10:02:37 PM »

Granted, but every dish contains an ingredient you're allergic to.

I wish the Simpsons had ended after season 9.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #588 on: August 20, 2016, 12:11:30 AM »

Granted, but every dish contains an ingredient you're allergic to.

I wish the Simpsons had ended after season 9.

Granted, but in a world of reboots, the show has been rebooted 2 times, had a live action version with Kevin James as Homer, which bombed, and is going to debut another version of it on cartoon Network, titled Simpsons Go! It just won't go away.

I wish Connor McGregor would get hit so hard, he'd get his trap wired shut for a while.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #589 on: August 24, 2016, 07:30:51 PM »

Granted, but he comes back with Jaws' teeth, making him essentially invulnerable to blows to the head, even more difficult to beat and even more bombastic when interviewed.

I wish the new Ghostbusters movie had turned out really good, so we didn't have to put up with all the gloating afterwards (and because I'd love a good new Ghostbusters film).

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #590 on: August 24, 2016, 07:53:13 PM »

Granted, but the gloating remains, from the cast and crew, causing their egos to rise. They all ask for substantial raises, which they receive, but the storyline for the sequel is poorly written given the push from the studio to get it out and done. GB2 is therefore horribly over budget, and just plain horrible.

I wish we knew, once and for all, if there are aliens.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #591 on: August 24, 2016, 08:30:17 PM »

I wish we knew, once and for all, if there are aliens.

Here ya go. But they're just as interesting as this guy.

I wish I could stop reading Alien Guy memes and get back to work.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #592 on: August 26, 2016, 05:03:41 PM »

-1 For making me laugh Grin Grin I love Star Trek and I think that's the best use of Star Trek in a meme.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #593 on: August 28, 2016, 05:42:34 PM »

Granted, until you realize works sucks and you try to go back to alien guy memes, only to find that your browser won't allow you to view alien guy memes. In fact, you have been physically disabled from seeing any alien guy memes. Although everyone can see it, you just see a black screen. Verbal description of it sounds like the mom from the Peanuts cartoon. Written description is hieroglyphics.

I wish this zit would go away on the tip of my nose.
(Seriously, it's been there for like a week and a half. Look like effing Rudolph)

Ress Andor
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

PEACE IS A LIE. THERE IS ONLY PASSION.

« Reply #594 on: August 29, 2016, 03:38:30 AM »

Granted, until you realize works sucks and you try to go back to alien guy memes, only to find that your browser won't allow you to view alien guy memes. In fact, you have been physically disabled from seeing any alien guy memes. Although everyone can see it, you just see a black screen. Verbal description of it sounds like the mom from the Peanuts cartoon. Written description is hieroglyphics.

I wish this zit would go away on the tip of my nose.
(Seriously, it's been there for like a week and a half. Look like effing Rudolph)

Granted, but now you have hundreds more in the same pattern as Darth Maul's tattoos.

I wish I could stop playing Magic: The Gathering and put my money to better use.

Owned: Arbiter (Stunt) - Arctic Blue | Raven (Obsidian V4) - Blazing Red

"There is power in the abyss, in blackness more profound than the darkest dreams."

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #595 on: September 04, 2016, 02:18:12 PM »

Granted, but now you have hundreds more in the same pattern as Darth Maul's tattoos.

I wish I could stop playing Magic: The Gathering and put my money to better use.

Granted. You save all your money and start an investment with an investment group, only to find out that they have their best interests in mind. They zap you dry before you know it.

I wish I was single.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #596 on: September 04, 2016, 02:36:36 PM »

Granted. You save all your money and start an investment with an investment group, only to find out that they have their best interests in mind. They zap you dry before you know it.

I wish I was single.

Granted, but you could only be in a physical relationship once every five years and it can only last for 5 minutes. 

I wish I had a million dollars

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #597 on: September 04, 2016, 03:01:03 PM »

Granted, but you could only be in a physical relationship once every five years and it can only last for 5 minutes. 

I wish I had a million dollars

Granted. Inflation goes through the roof, though, and the $1 million lasts you 7 months.

I wish I could get my floors redone.

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #598 on: September 05, 2016, 09:05:11 PM »

Granted. Inflation goes through the roof, though, and the $1 million lasts you 7 months.

I wish I could get my floors redone.
Granted but your floor is redone with tile where every step is a sharp edge.

I wish I didn't have to buy so many textbooks.

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #599 on: September 05, 2016, 09:43:52 PM »

Granted but your floor is redone with tile where every step is a sharp edge.

I wish I didn't have to buy so many textbooks.

Granted, you can buy them in apps though so everything is in your phone! Problem solved, right? Wrong. First, you don't have enough memory to hold so much storage, so you have to buy a new memory card. But the memory does more harm than good, and locks you out of your phone. While walking to the store to fix the problem, you trip, sending your phone into the street, getting crushed by a car.

I wish homework with my 5 year old wasn't like pulling teeth

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 77   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: