Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ruin A Wish Foundation  (Read 257224 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1140 on: September 26, 2019, 04:55:18 PM »

I wish the infinite abyss would stop stealing my socks.
Granted! But now you get to deal with the Underpants Gnomes.

I wish I had Sam's Pretzels for lunch.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1141 on: September 26, 2019, 06:28:06 PM »

Granted! But now you get to deal with the Underpants Gnomes.

I wish I had Sam's Pretzels for lunch.

Granted! Sam, the Old One has removed fresh pretzels from his thorax and will be delivering them shortly.

I wish my gut wouldnt auto-nuke whenever i eat fried food

BlackAgates
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #1142 on: September 27, 2019, 02:48:14 AM »

Granted!   ..only, i, the great wishmaster, ehem, couldn't figure out how to disable the nuclear reactor, so i have caused a nuclear meltdown once and for all, except it was during the screening of the last jedi, and you diarrhead all over yoursel and the 5 seats around you, and everyone is sitting in disbeliefe as u look like a jabba the hut diarrhea monster with 5 new little kawokian monkeys,  and then you go.... ahhhh yeaaaa, french friesssss.  Heh

I wish she luvs me (not just anyone!)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1143 on: September 27, 2019, 01:00:02 PM »

Granted! She now luvs you as a friend.

I wish I had more time to sleep without sacrificing time from anything else.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1144 on: September 27, 2019, 04:11:34 PM »

Granted! She now luvs you as a friend.

I wish I had more time to sleep without sacrificing time from anything else.

Granted!  But use of this extra time causes you to age at thrice the normal rate while you are using it, so you develop age-related dementia far earlier than you would have, and you forget what you wanted to do with all the extra time awake.

I wish that Justin Bieber had never recorded any songs.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #1145 on: September 27, 2019, 04:41:06 PM »

Granted!  But use of this extra time causes you to age at thrice the normal rate while you are using it, so you develop age-related dementia far earlier than you would have, and you forget what you wanted to do with all the extra time awake.

I wish that Justin Bieber had never recorded any songs.

Granted, Justin Bieber, having never debuted in music in 2008, instead goes into acting and debuts as a young Bruce in the Dark Knight. His performance was so terrible that he becomes the "Anakin Skywalker" of Batman.

I wish I could beat my mother in scrabble

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1146 on: September 27, 2019, 05:24:44 PM »

Granted, Justin Bieber, having never debuted in music in 2008, instead goes into acting and debuts as a young Bruce in the Dark Knight. His performance was so terrible that he becomes the "Anakin Skywalker" of Batman.

You're horrible... absolutely horrible!  You have earned your screen name, and it shows.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #1147 on: September 27, 2019, 06:39:53 PM »

I wish I could beat my mother in scrabble

Granted! You will never lose a game of Scrabble to your mother again, but after every "win" you have to play against me. Good luck!

I wish I had a personal masseuse. 

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1148 on: September 27, 2019, 07:18:26 PM »

Granted! You will never lose a game of Scrabble to your mother again, but after every "win" you have to play against me. Good luck!

I wish I had a personal masseuse. 
Granted!  Your personal masseuse looks like Jabba the Hutt and smells like the Rancor.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner,
That is what I'd truly like to be.
For if I were an Oscar Meyer weiner,
Everyone would be in love with me!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #1149 on: September 27, 2019, 07:20:33 PM »

Granted!  Your personal masseuse looks like Jabba the Hutt and smells like the Rancor.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner,
That is what I'd truly like to be.
For if I were an Oscar Meyer weiner,
Everyone would be in love with me!

Dangit! You got to the last one before me. Sam the Old One will have to wait then.

Granted. You are an Oscar Meyer weiner. You are swiftly eaten by an 8-your old kid who complains you didnt have ketchup the whole time.

I wish I had the Crimson Fallen already!

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #1150 on: January 14, 2020, 09:41:51 PM »

Dangit! You got to the last one before me. Sam the Old One will have to wait then.

Granted. You are an Oscar Meyer weiner. You are swiftly eaten by an 8-your old kid who complains you didnt have ketchup the whole time.

I wish I had the Crimson Fallen already!

Granted, but you trip and fall on your own shears whilst excitedly running up the garden to meet the delivery man

I wish I had more time for all my plots

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #1151 on: January 14, 2020, 10:03:53 PM »

Granted, but you trip and fall on your own shears whilst excitedly running up the garden to meet the delivery man

Dark. I love it!

GRANTED! You happily attend to all of your garden plots and raise healthy vegetables, ferns, flowers, and fruits of many varieties! Such a bounty is of course noticed by Deer, Gophers, Moles, Neighbor Children, Moose, and one particularly irritable flock of Geese.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1152 on: November 12, 2020, 11:05:10 PM »

Epic topic, without a last wish I'll just branch off previous in different direction?

GRANTED! But you are consumed by nothing but plotting, witnessing none of your plots come to fruition. Endless plotting, with no success, being unfulfilling and ultimately driving you to madness.

I wish I had immortality to focus on mastering every martial art.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: