Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on Clash Works For A Couple Of Seconds/hits then stops working  (Read 1512 times)
Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« on: April 16, 2016, 06:51:52 PM »

I have a problem with FoC whenever I start it up I tested the sensitivity settings by hitting my Ultraedge heavy grade on my free initiate with 24" midgrade blade.The FoC works for a couple of hits but wont work again till I turn it off and on again.Has anyone had this problem happen to them?Does anyone know how to fix it?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 12:08:58 AM »

Similar things have happened to me when my batteries are dying or near dead, not all functions will work from low power. If you haven't yet, try a fully charged set of batteries.

Also have a quick look down the emitter and past the LED, plus look in the pommel end to check for any loose wires to rule that out.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 12:17:57 AM »

Similar things have happened to me when my batteries are dying or near dead, not all functions will work from low power. If you haven't yet, try a fully charged set of batteries.

Also have a quick look down the emitter and past the LED, plus look in the pommel end to check for any loose wires to rule that out.

i found it also happens if you dont put the obsidian/speaker at the bottom(the place when you put in back in from charging the batteries) when you put it is that true because before the obsidian was near the top and then it started doing this then I screwed the pommel back on.I think it could be if you dont put the obsidian back in the right ways sometimes probably right?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 03:02:00 AM »

That could be a wiring problem.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Ramirez
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 07:51:23 AM »

I had that problem, this is how I fixed it, and it was what the US rep told me to try.

If it is the Flash on clash shutting off, you can try to restore the default parameters on your soundboard using the Obsidian Launcher.  If you don’t have this already, you can download the older version of the Launcher to use with your saber from our forums here http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=3693.0

Make sure the saber is turned on and then while the saber is already on plug it into your computer with a Mini USB cable.  Then run the program and when you run the program please right click it and select "Run as administrator"

Then click Restore Defaults in the bottom right hand corner and then click Write Parameters so that it writes to the soundboard and this should fix the issue with the Flash on Clash not working.

Phantasm Initiate V3 saberstaff  (Red) with sound
Dark Initiate V4 (Red)
Dark Sentenel V4 LE (Red) with sound Obsidian V4
Dark Mantis  (Violet Amethyst) obsidian V4 FoC
Scorpion  (Violet Amethyst) obsidian V4 FoC

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: