Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Changing the color of the LED power button (Emerald RGB)  (Read 780 times)
wraith1977
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: April 23, 2016, 11:41:26 PM »

I can change the color of my blade, and clash colors, and pulse colors; but how do I change the color of my lighted power button? I can alter its intensity with the software (it's on channel 4 - the standard Emerald setup) but I can't figure out how to change its color. It had to be set somehow before it shipped!  Undecided

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 03:42:00 AM »

I dont believe the color CAN be changed once you pick it. Just change its intensity (to off if desired). Sorry mate.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 01:46:09 PM »

No, the colour is unchangeable once you choose it from the dropdown menu. You don't have any possibility to change the switch LED colour with the Driver. You would need a RGBW/A LED to get that option, but it's technically impossible to add that to such a small switch - you would need 8 additional terminals (4 positive, 4 negative) on the switch to connect all channels. Not to mention the space you need to fit all the additional wires in the hilt.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

wraith1977
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 02:04:26 PM »

Thanks guys!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: