Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Game of Thrones: Season 6  (Read 39792 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 12:23:53 AM »

Here is EW's recap for Episode 1: http://www.ew.com/recap/game-of-thrones-premiere-red-woman

I always enjoy quickly reading back over what happened in case I missed something they didn't.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2016, 09:34:56 AM »

As every reader, i suppose Wink , il like this season because it is beyond the books ... i can see something new! And i really like what i watched this morning  Grin

The show confirms what i though about some characters (end of this episode 2) ... And watching the teaser of the episode 3, i hope it will explain the origins of one character ...

Can not wait for the next episode!!!!

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2016, 09:45:46 AM »

My thoughts on Episode 2:

WUN WUN SMASH!!!!

and I was all like...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ySOeZcStM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ySOeZcStM</a>

Not!Gregor is just going around killing people. Love it! One might say that it was Oberyn no time at all...

Also, based on what I saw tonight, I'm convinced that Tyrion is not a dwarf. His short stature is due to gravity from the weight of his massive testicles.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:57:41 AM by Jev Moldara » Logged

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2016, 10:45:37 AM »

It's interesting how Melisandre is able to resurrect Jon just by cutting his hair and mumbling in non-Common; Thoros had to put on a show over Beric.

Also, I hate *Lord* Bolton more than I've ever hated Joffrey.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2016, 11:10:27 AM »

It's interesting how Melisandre is able to resurrect Jon just by cutting his hair and mumbling in non-Common; Thoros had to put on a show over Beric.

Also, I hate *Lord* Bolton more than I've ever hated Joffrey.

Interestingly, the actor that played Roose Bolton is convinced that Roose would have killed Ramsay as well, but Ramsay was just faster.

In the end, though, it's better to have to face Ramsay than Roose. Roose was a cunning hunting dog, whereas Ramsay is a rabid dog. A rabid dog may pose a more immediate threat, but they are far easier to put down than a hunter. Ramsay will get his due, hopefully by Sansa's hand.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2016, 11:24:17 AM »

Interestingly, the actor that played Roose Bolton is convinced that Roose would have killed Ramsay as well, but Ramsay was just faster.

In the end, though, it's better to have to face Ramsay than Roose. Roose was a cunning hunting dog, whereas Ramsay is a rabid dog. A rabid dog may pose a more immediate threat, but they are far easier to put down than a hunter. Ramsay will get his due, hopefully by Sansa's hand.

Theon said "I go home" ...

Maybe he did not speak about the iron island ... Maybe he spoke about Winterfell (his 2nd house ...) ... Maybe he want to kill Ramsay to save his soul ...

Remember how he want to make the list of what he did to the stark ... Smiley

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2016, 10:33:57 PM »

So does a proper death release anyone from the duty of being in the Night's Watch?
If so, John is a free man (or whatever comes back...) again.

I was also happy to see something to move around the ironborns. Their insignificance now can change and hopefully they'll have a shot for something bigger. It would make things more interesting in the North.
I agree with you Seblaise, I also would like to see Theon going back to Winterfell to have a dance...

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2016, 05:29:16 AM »

So does a proper death release anyone from the duty of being in the Night's Watch?

It does look like death frees you from service:

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Regardless, I have a feeling that Jon'll stick around.

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2016, 11:55:33 AM »

I was late watching this week, but man was this a great episode!

Bran's storyline is going to reveal so much to us this season...even in the next episode it seems. The stuff with Ramsay was eventual and I applaud the symmetry of Roose getting stabbed the same way he stabbed Rob at the Red Wedding. These hounds seem to get fed a lot too...

SO surprised they did the thing this early on and brought Jon back! It was so great and I'm excited to see what he does, if he is changed at all, and how this affects his story going forward.

It does look like death frees you from service:

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Regardless, I have a feeling that Jon'll stick around.

Correct, by his oath he is technically released, but he is definitely not going to give up the fight against the white walkers. The way in which he prepares I think will change though. Why just rally the nights watch when you can rally the north?? Remember, Sansa is on her way to see him and she will need help taking back their home.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2016, 01:13:13 PM »

His first order of business will be taking care of the traitors... especially that little prick Olly.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2016, 07:06:05 PM »

I was also happy to see something to move around the ironborns. Their insignificance now can change and hopefully they'll have a shot for something bigger. It would make things more interesting in the North.
I agree with you Seblaise, I also would like to see Theon going back to Winterfell to have a dance...

Maybe i am wrong but considering the books (in fact a Theon chapter from Wind of Winter that GRR Martin put on his blog if i remember well), i can not imagine Theon having a part in the Iron Islands storyline ...

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2016, 07:29:38 PM »

His first order of business will be taking care of the traitors... especially that little prick Olly.

Yes, please kill Olly. He killed Ygritte, helped killed Jon...and he's also at that age when people are the most annoying they'll ever be.

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2016, 07:36:43 PM »

Yes, please kill Olly. He killed Ygritte, helped killed Jon...and he's also at that age when people are the most annoying they'll ever be.

Cheesy
Perfect timing for a glorious kill! Cheesy

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2016, 07:38:33 PM »

Kill them all !!!!! Smiley

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2016, 12:41:57 PM »

This was pretty much the entire viewing audience last Sunday...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: