Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: help me figure out my role playing charcter  (Read 163 times)
JWOMANIAC420
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« on: April 27, 2016, 04:57:20 PM »

i want him to be  a force user but i dont want to be  jedi or a sith i want him to do what he feels is right wthout thinking of the conseuences whether it be god or evil he will do t if he elieves it is for the good of mankind

Tel Starwalker

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 90

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 05:12:56 PM »

i want him to be  a force user but i dont want to be  jedi or a sith i want him to do what he feels is right wthout thinking of the conseuences whether it be god or evil he will do t if he elieves it is for the good of mankind

Welcome to the RP forums.   Smiley   Unfortunately right now we don't have any RP's going for "grey" Force users, whether that be in the main RP or in the training area.  For new people like yourself, we've mainly been doing small RP threads that are one on one if someone presents a character that would be suitable for the main RP.  If you would like to start creating a Jedi or Sith character, or one from an independent faction(please no self-trained Force users) please refer back to rule #2 of the rules you signed as there is a link there for "new players".  It in turn has many other links to take you to places to read information on creating a TOR Era Force User. 

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: