Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What happens to.....  (Read 2027 times)
RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -22

Dark Side points please

« on: April 28, 2016, 04:20:58 PM »

Hello all good day to you. I have a question for the forum. What happens to your existing Obsidian Lite Sound board speaker and battery pack when you send your Saber in for an upgrade, do you get that sent back to you (seeing as you've already paid for it), or does it get kept and you get discounted if all are in good shape. Serious inquiry NO ONE has been able to or willing to give an answer. Long story short am I better off cutting my SB/Battery speaker combo out and send it in for an upgrade, because I've already paid for it and don't really feel like giving something away for free that I've already paid for. Not being cheeky, or hateful seriously want to know.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE"
Dark Side points please
Dark Initiate v3 Blazing Red
Standard Battle Issue v3 Blazing Red
Prophecy v3 in Guardian Blue

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:53:13 PM »

Hi.  That's a really good question.  I would email US at info@ultrasabers.com and ask them exactly that and what the upgraded price differences would be for sending back either way.  And of course let us know.    +1   Smiley

RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Dark Side points please

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 05:21:53 PM »

Well I sent an email to them we will see. I really hope they don't think I'm being antagonistic, I'm not, it has just been bugging me about what happens to them. I mean I already paid for it so in theory I should get it back....... unless it's worked into a discount, if not then they are getting a perfectly good soundboard batterypack speaker combo for free while I'm paying big $$$$ to have and upgrade done. We'll see.

Dark Side points please

RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Dark Side points please

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 08:36:53 PM »

See what I mean.......crickets. Nobody wants to answer that question. I've inquired, here, on FB, and emailed. The fact that the question is being dodged or ignored leads me to believe the worst........ I can't be the only one who has this question. I feel it's legitimate, someone step in and let me know if I am wrong though in my inquiry. And if I am please break it down for me, I would really like to know, what happens to our soundboard.

Dark Side points please

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 11:18:47 AM »

You're not the first to wonder, but you're the first one I've seen ask.

do you get that sent back to you (seeing as you've already paid for it), or does it get kept and you get discounted if all are in good shape.

I haven't heard of either of those things happening, though it'd certainly be nice if it did. As D7 said, let us know.

In any case, the shortage of responses is probably due to the lack of knowledge and/or people's schedules; most people don't recommend sending sabers in for an upgrade anyway, due to shipping + labor + parts costs - it'd be much more cost effective to just buy a new saber, especially if it isn't a premium hilt. 

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Dark Side points please

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »

Thing is though this isn't the first time I've asked this question, I asked about 2 months ago, but chalked the no response due to the overwhelming surge in the industry. So I've decided to ask again now, and again nothing. Nobody wants to answer THAT question. Well Im just going to upgrade it myself , regardless of the answer. Well thnx for your input......... Happy Sabering And May the Force Be With You All Always.

Dark Side points please

RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Dark Side points please

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 06:18:38 PM »

Oh and please no one take this the wrong way I'm just curious as to what happens to them. I'm an Ultrasabers lifer lol. I love their Sabers being a bigger guy they fit me perfectly and I cannot wait until my next purchase.......... The Chosen One and The Archon v2.1. Happy Sabering And May the Force Be With You All Always.

Dark Side points please

RevanKnight
Knight Lance Corporal

Dark Side points please

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 09:54:14 PM »

All good in Saber land Wink I got a response, and my rep broke it down for me how the upgrade process goes and what happens to the existing Obsidian Lite Sound Board.  MAN I LOVE ULTRASABERS  (kinda PISSED at myself for being a nervous Nelly and not having faith......shame on me)

Thank you for your interest in Ultrasabers. It is not a problem at all and I’d be happy to explain how the upgrade works. With our upgrades, the old parts are actually used towards the new upgrades as we keep them and give you a discount on the upgrades compared to what they would cost if you did keep the parts. However, with the upgrade from Lite sound to Premium Sound, we have to completely change the battery configuration to Li-Ion setup along with the soundboard, so you can request to receive the soundboard and battery pack/speaker combo unit back (since we wouldn’t be able to reuse these) and there wouldn’t be any additional cost for your upgrade.  I hope that makes sense and if you have any additional questions don’t hesitate to let me know.

Hope that helps. Thanks for choosing Ultrasabers. Feel free to email us here with any other questions or concerns.

-Zachary

Ultrasabers Customer Service Rep

www.ultrasabers.com
Happy Sabering to you all
May the Force Be With You Always

Dark Side points please

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print