Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first custom Saber - Ultra Saber Graflex SE  (Read 870 times)
Leon MechX
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: April 30, 2016, 03:39:16 AM »

Hello Saber Forums,

I've just received my first Ultra Saber last night and I'd like to share my experience and my thoughts.

I'd like to start by saying how happy I am with the lightsaber I now own. I purchased the Graflex SE express option with premium sound. Silver non illuminated AV switch, TRI guardian blue blade colour and Obsidian v3 Soundboard installed with a 36" Ultraedge Heavy Grade Blade with Round Blade Tip. I also got the Hilt clip for and the standard blade plug.

I purchased the light saber on Saturday the 23rd here in Australia, and I received it on Friday the 29th. So less than a week from the USA all the way to Australia, WOW!  Grin and it wasn't even international express - so if you're thinking about making the purchase but are just worried about postage, there's nothing to worry about here.

The light saber itself was perfectly finished. No scratches, dints or imperfections. It worked just out of the box, as advertised. The blade is so bright, and has light evenly distributed along its length and of course is a fantastic colour.

It has a solid weight to it, so it feels very premium however, it's still light enough to swing around for duelling. Contrary to what I've read, it is a great saber to hold in the hand but my hands are moderate to large in size.

The sound is excellent and is surprisingly loud (darned cannot play too much with it at night - I'll wake the family). But it makes for a fun experience.

So I'd just like to recommend this to anybody who is considering it and just a general recommendation to any saber sold here at Ultra Sabers as the customer service (and delivery time) is absolutely outstanding.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 04:06:10 AM »

Hey Leon MechX,

First thing; you need to read, and post an acknowledgement in the rules section.  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

Great choice in the Graflex.  Awesome saber.

It's very cool that you got it so quickly.  Right on. Smiley

Have a force point.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Leon MechX
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 05:55:21 AM »

My apologies Lord Rapine, I rushed in too quickly.
Will do.

Thank you Smiley it is an awesome saber.

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 10:18:24 AM »

It is an awesome saber, hey? Got mine this week (I live in Australia too!), and couldn't be happier, glad you're happy with it too, it is a beautiful looking saber!

I'm going to do some customising to it to make it look more like it is in the movies, here's the thread to mine -
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=30431.msg459194#msg459194

Congrats with your purchase, and happy sabering!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Leon MechX
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 11:05:59 PM »

Thanks Seano, it is awesome! Nice custom job, it'll look awesome when it's finished.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: