Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Captain America Civil War  (Read 8393 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 09:21:58 PM »

is this a good time to mention I have seen this movie three times already and it gets better each time

As long as it's okay for me to say the same thing about BvS; I dig that movie.  Smiley

I can't wait to see Civil War again tonight and then on Sunday for Mother's Day.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 09:34:49 PM »

As long as it's okay for me to say the same thing about BvS; I dig that movie.  Smiley

I can't wait to see Civil War again tonight and then on Sunday for Mother's Day.
No. It is not okay that you have BvS three times. For shame, sir! Go sit on the naughty step for 10 mins and think about what you've done.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 09:50:25 PM »

No. It is not okay that you have BvS three times. For shame, sir! Go sit on the naughty step for 10 mins and think about what you've done.

Fine, I'll go sit and ponder how I've enriched my life.  Cheesy

Seriously though, Civil War is the quintessential "Summer Blockbuster." What a way to start off the summer season. It is a helluva lot of fun at the movies, something that I never expected from BvS.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 10:15:16 PM by Kham-Ryn Kurios » Logged

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2016, 10:07:56 PM »

Fine, I'll go sit and ponder how I've enriched my life.  Cheesy

Seriously though, Civil War is the quintessential "Summer Blockbuster." It is a helluva lot of fun at the movies, something that I never expected from BvS.
enriched? I'm glad someone enjoyed BvS. Don't think we will ever see eye to eye on that movie. And that's fine.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 07:32:26 PM »

As long as it's okay for me to say the same thing about BvS; I dig that movie.  Smiley

Caught DP 4x before it left theatres. It's one of my train-wreck movies.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PapaBliss
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 14

I am a guardian of balance

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2016, 06:42:29 PM »

Really? My friends had told me to save my money.

Saw Civil War Friday. I will be going back at least once before it leaves the theater.

Saber owned:
Graflex SE w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DUKE Blue / Silver
Manticore w/ Emerald RGBW and Obsidian v4 - DVA / Silver
Apprentice w/ Obsidian v4 - CG / Silver

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2016, 01:12:47 PM »

Mom and sis saw it over the weekend. Mom said it was so good she'd happily see it again.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2016, 03:59:26 PM »

Really? My friends had told me to save my money.

Let the movie live or die based on you. Go see it for yourself, don't base your opinion on those of others.  Smiley

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2016, 10:21:29 PM »

Let the movie live or die based on you. Go see it for yourself, don't base your opinion on those of others.  Smiley
this comment was sponsored by Warner Bros. Lol Wink

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2016, 11:05:35 PM »

Is it a bad sign, that as big a comic geek as I am, I'm really starting to feel rather lackluster towards the MCU?

I love the Daredevil and Jessica Jones series on Netflix...

Can't stand Agent Carter and have no idea how it's still on the air, Agents of SHIELD just tries too hard...

I didn't care for Winter Soldier too much, Age of Ultron was just sort of meh, I just saw AntMan, and frankly could take it or leave it... I really have no desire to see Civil War in theaters.

Absolutely loved Deadpool, but doubt he'll be part of the MCU since he's a Fox Property with the X-Family.

I do want to see Doctor Strange when it comes out and the next Guardians of the Galaxy, but so far, the rest aren't making me want to spend money like I once was.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2016, 12:57:15 PM »

Is it a bad sign, that as big a comic geek as I am, I'm really starting to feel rather lackluster towards the MCU?

I love the Daredevil and Jessica Jones series on Netflix...

Can't stand Agent Carter and have no idea how it's still on the air, Agents of SHIELD just tries too hard...

I didn't care for Winter Soldier too much, Age of Ultron was just sort of meh, I just saw AntMan, and frankly could take it or leave it... I really have no desire to see Civil War in theaters.

Absolutely loved Deadpool, but doubt he'll be part of the MCU since he's a Fox Property with the X-Family.

I do want to see Doctor Strange when it comes out and the next Guardians of the Galaxy, but so far, the rest aren't making me want to spend money like I once was.
i would say it's a bad sign for you. The box office for civil war shows that there are still masses of people out there who still enjoy the marvel movies. Not having a go at you, but i do think eventually superhero fatigue will hit the majority of the audience. It's inevitable. Happened with all great genres in hollywood'S history, from westerns to sword and sandal epics to gangster movies.

I still enjoy the MCU and everything they do. I'm not blindly loyal, but can easily judge each movie on its own merits and acknowledge bad things when they happen, same as i would any other movie.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2016, 01:47:16 PM »

Can't stand Agent Carter and have no idea how it's still on the air

Two words: Hayley Atwell. That's why.

I have no clue what Dr. Strange is all about, but I heard Cumberbatch is in it, so it's gonna be a must see.

Sig by For Tyeth

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 81

Maully Maul

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2016, 11:43:29 PM »

Civil War is now on Netflix for those who want to watch it a third or fourth time haha. Def my favorite movie of the year. Crazy to think it was a Cpt America and not an official avengers movie. Almost forgot what to type in the search bar

Stay Woke!!!

-Graflex SE - Obsidian V4 - Arctic Blue - Adegan Silver foc
-Electrum Wind - Obsidian Lite - Violet Amethyst - no foc
-Prophecy v3 - Obsidian Lite - Adegan Silver - Blazing Red foc
-Dark Initiate v3 - Adegan Silver - Stunt (for now)
-Fulcrum - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Consular Green
-Chosen One CE - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Blazing Red
-Lost Gray - Custom Install

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2016, 01:54:10 AM »

Civil War is now on Netflix for those who want to watch it a third or fourth time haha. Def my favorite movie of the year. Crazy to think it was a Cpt America and not an official avengers movie. Almost forgot what to type in the search bar

I saw that and watched it the 2nd day it was on Netflix.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: