Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: hot swap colors  (Read 2861 times)
MYSTICJLN
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« on: May 03, 2016, 08:24:04 PM »

Hey guys silly question? I could swear I seen a video where emory  changes the color of the blade in the exact fashion you would change sound banks. Is this possible or did I see another persons video?

It is really hard to keep track of where all my info is coming from after 100+ hours of reading in about 3 months I couldn't tell ya if I watch the video in a submarine on the moon, or in my flying city at the center of the earth lol.

But yeah I thought I seen a video where the poster held down the on/off switch then clicked it in again an the blade color changed.

Please tell me if this was an emerald ultrasabers an where I seen it? I am disappointed if this is not a feature as I am beyond aware of how to add this feature to a saber, please see other posts. I also realize that my method is not the best now but was implying their is absolutely nothing stopping me from adding this feature at the highest functionality.

No matter what their is enough to play with in an emerald saber with sound that I would in no way regret my purchase, but I would be very happy to return to some of my other projects with the knowledge that I will have a saber that does everything I wish for.

Very curious, Pete

Currently own force fx:  Hasbro SS Yoda, black YODA, HSS ROTJ Luke, HSS Anakin, MR Anakin, HSS Vader.
Had sold: MR maul(it broke and back when it happened their was no way  to fix it without spending the price of a new one) MR Vader(broke led) I cut both in half an made them into hilts only then sold them.

Waiting on: consular with green ultra edge heavy grade blade, poinedt tip, obsidian v4, with orange FoC, blade plug circular, and cover tech clip, free Initiate ? excited, my own custom hilt named???The Answer???

Dreaming of Anything full emerald/obsidian v4 or crystal F 8.0 expensive

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 09:29:45 PM »

Hi.  Actually that is a possible function from another saber maker.  US does have what is called a RGB saber choice.  These sabers run red, green and blue via separate guarded switches.  The colors can be combined together to create up to six different colors.  Emerald driver is not required.   Smiley

EDIT:  Perhaps JediX1X did a customization using the RGB and you are referring to that one, but I don't think so.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:56:50 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 09:38:20 PM »

Here's a dark Shock with RGB and 4th master switch to turn power on/off.  A master switch can have an av switch instead.  Now with the new latching switches for stunts, perhaps is possible for all the switches.  Obsidian sound and orange FoC.

Here's a stunt Dominix v2 RGB with no extra master switch.

MYSTICJLN
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 03:17:51 AM »

O well no biggy, thanks a lot for the info.

Currently own force fx:  Hasbro SS Yoda, black YODA, HSS ROTJ Luke, HSS Anakin, MR Anakin, HSS Vader.
Had sold: MR maul(it broke and back when it happened their was no way  to fix it without spending the price of a new one) MR Vader(broke led) I cut both in half an made them into hilts only then sold them.

Waiting on: consular with green ultra edge heavy grade blade, poinedt tip, obsidian v4, with orange FoC, blade plug circular, and cover tech clip, free Initiate ? excited, my own custom hilt named???The Answer???

Dreaming of Anything full emerald/obsidian v4 or crystal F 8.0 expensive

Roband
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -38

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 10:20:11 PM »

In theory you could configure a Obsidian/emerald as a Dual color board by replacing the Lockup sound with another idle humm and setting the Lockup to a single, long, solid color. (one of your colors would have FoC and hte other one wouldn't then... or you can disable FoC for both...

PASSION, yet PEACE
SERENITY, yet EMOTION
CHAOS, yet ORDER
THE FORCE, in BALANCE

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 10:37:41 PM »

Here's a dark Shock with RGB and 4th master switch to turn power on/off.  A master switch can have an av switch instead.  Now with the new latching switches for stunts, perhaps is possible for all the switches. 

Unfortunately not, which is a shame because XIX's RGB Aeon V2 and this RGB Shock are both gorgeous.

If anyone is doing a live chat, can you ask about the 3 switches on RGB sabers pls ? . . . . An RGB Bellicose with sound, and all av switches would be an AWESOME setup . . .  Cool  (I'm assuming it won't be a problem, just extra cost . . . )

Just asked, and alas, there's not enough room apparently. Looks like we'll have to use your tutorial Smiley

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: