Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Favorite Game?  (Read 10081 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 04:12:52 PM »

Can never go wrong with some Ratchet & Clank. LEGO games usually don't disappoint. The list just goes on and on.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2016, 06:10:27 PM »

True, I didn't even mention Tom Clancy games which I've really enjoyed.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2016, 08:30:45 PM »

LEGO games usually don't disappoint. The list just goes on and on.

Yeah, I love those as well.  I have a lot of them.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2016, 07:09:47 PM »

Yeah, I love those as well.  I have a lot of them.

Ditto

Star Wars Complete Saga (Had 1 & 2 on the PS2)
Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Batman
Harry Potter 1 & 2
Star Wars 3
Pirates of the Caribbean
Marvel Super Heroes
Jurassic World

I don't have high hopes for TFA, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2016, 10:41:52 PM »

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga(I've beat the whole game 4 times in a week)

Minecraft

Star wars Galaxy of Heroes

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

New Super Mario Bros. for wii

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2016, 01:12:45 AM »

Currently putting a ridiculous amount of time into Fallout 4 on my Ps4. Really enjoyed the others too. As to all time favorites it'd Baldur's Gate 2 (pc), The Elder Scrolls Morrowind and Oblivion (pc), Borderlands2 on PS3 and the Shadow Heart games on PS2.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2016, 03:54:13 AM »

My favorite games are The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the Souls series.

In other news I just picked up the new DOOM today.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2016, 04:24:55 PM »

Considering the innumerable hours spent on it, I have to give a shout to SWEp1: Racer.

Sig by For Tyeth

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2016, 11:09:23 PM »

Ditto

Star Wars Complete Saga (Had 1 & 2 on the PS2)
Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Batman
Harry Potter 1 & 2
Star Wars 3
Pirates of the Caribbean
Marvel Super Heroes
Jurassic World

Star Wars TCS (also have the first one for the Gamecube)
Indiana Jones (first one)
All 3 Batman games
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbean
Marvel Super Heroes (both PC and PS4, though I don't run Windows anymore)
Jurassic World

I *think* that's all I have. But, I could be forgetting one or two.  I'm not a Harry Potter Fan at all, so I don't have those.  I do want to get the Clone Wars one, the Avengers one and (maybe) The Hobbit.

I don't have high hopes for TFA, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Yeah, the building system in it seems overly complex, based on the preview I was watching of it.  But, I'll give it a go, even if I just check out the demo.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2016, 02:56:49 PM »

Star Wars TCS (also have the first one for the Gamecube)
Indiana Jones (first one)
All 3 Batman games
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbean
Marvel Super Heroes (both PC and PS4, though I don't run Windows anymore)
Jurassic World

I *think* that's all I have. But, I could be forgetting one or two.  I'm not a Harry Potter Fan at all, so I don't have those.  I do want to get the Clone Wars one, the Avengers one and (maybe) The Hobbit.

I forgot. I also have the LEGO Movie game. <forehead smack>

I was exceptionally pleased with how they did JW. IMO the best one they've made. NTM the terror level was there, at least for me it was.

Even if you aren't a HP fan, the way they set up those games put them at a close 2nd for me. I keep forgetting that I want LOTR, and was weary of whether they
finished the Hobbit trilogy. I was not pleased with the flying mechanic of MSH. Forewarning, SW3 is veeeeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyy stud expensive, and some of the locators are exceptionally difficult to figure out. Keep the internet hot on you computer to look up walk through info.

Yeah, the building system in it seems overly complex, based on the preview I was watching of it.  But, I'll give it a go, even if I just check out the demo.

What I really hate is that there going to make me buy 3 games for at least 3 movies, possible 6.

Sig by For Tyeth

Dragon Two
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Keep me neutral - Accepting LS or DS points

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2016, 10:37:24 PM »

I used to have the entire main story of Lego Star Wars TCS beat, until my brother had a friend over and accidentally overwrote the data.  I tried to tell him not to create a new game, but they did anyway.

Failure is a concept created by human minds as an excuse for not trying at all.

There can be no light without shadow.
There can be no shadow without light.

Owner of:
Exactly 0 Ultra Sabers

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2016, 05:52:13 PM »

I used to have the entire main story of Lego Star Wars TCS beat, until my brother had a friend over and accidentally overwrote the data.  I tried to tell him not to create a new game, but they did anyway.

Time to do it all over again. The fun in those games is unlocking $#!%.

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2016, 10:20:11 PM »

Hard to decide but since I've put nearly endless hours in flight simming I bring FSX out as my absolute fav.
It's rather a lifestyle than a game though Smiley

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2016, 12:47:40 AM »

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. That game was legit. Speaking of which, i am going to make a costume of the Dark Apprentice from the dark side ending of Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. Wish me luck.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2016, 05:11:26 PM »

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. That game was legit. Speaking of which, i am going to make a costume of the Dark Apprentice from the dark side ending of Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. Wish me luck.

I felt that 2 lacked severely, particularly in the area of continuity.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: