Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Loyal customer for life! What else can I Say. 2nd school purchase.  (Read 2208 times)
aaureo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 11

« on: May 08, 2016, 03:46:11 AM »

Loyal customers for life what else can I say...

This is the story...

Prjedi has been teaching lightsaber combat for just over 2 years in Puerto Rico and we are the only lightsaber combat school in the island so far. On February we where invited to the star force fan fest to run their lightsaber academy for which Emory Harris and Ultrasabers came through for us in a big way. Unfortunately the sponsors of the event decided to keep all the sabers that where bought for the event for themselves so after receiving a bunch of new students, we where left with only our personal sabers for the school.

We where able to put some money together (Darth Victor) Co founder of PRJEDI and my younger brother put up half the money. So on may 3rd we placed an order for 4 Sentinel saberstaffs and 5 grab bag blades.

To our surprise. Not only display Ultrasabers and their staff respond the same day, but the shipment came out the next day (may the 4th) very appropriate. But the package arrived may 6th on the Revenge of the 6th.

Needless to say we are ecstatic with the customer service and quality of product US always brings.

Thank you. Enjoy our unboxing video.

https://youtu.be/CWc2VunAZ8Q

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 01:55:03 PM »

That was great.  It's fantastic that you were all able to put some money together to get sabers for the school.  Too bad the sponsors for that event had to keep the others you had, but I guess they figured putting up the money for it entitled them to do so.  UltraSabers' quick turnaround and shipping times is phenomenal.  It seems like your students were waiting long enough for sabers, so it's great that they didn't have to wait very long after ordering to receive them.

Anyway, LS point for you and I hit "Like" on the video on YouTube.  Enjoy your sabers, everyone.  Smiley

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 02:15:23 PM »

Congratulations, well done! The Force is with you guys!

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 05:35:26 PM »

Aaaww, they all look so excited! I'm so happy for you guys, I wish I had a lightsaber combat school near me =(
Light side point for you!
Saludos!

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 06:01:03 PM »

Outstanding !
a very excited group, look forward to some future sparring posts

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Gamble
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -254

Evil Only Has One Face

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 06:11:50 PM »

Great post ultra Sabers customer service is very awesome they'll do what ever they have to do to satisfy the customer and good luck with your saber school

Guardian CE W/Obsidian V4 - Guardian Blue
Prophecy V3 W/Obsidian Lite - Arctic Blue
Consular W/Obsidian V4 - Consular Green
Sentinel V4 W/Windows Stunt - Fire Orange

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: