Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 970613 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3270 on: November 04, 2019, 08:37:16 PM »

What do you consider "standard Issue"?
The last 2 entries.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3271 on: November 04, 2019, 08:40:42 PM »

The last 2 entries.

Everyone have different views to what they think is attractive

Well..

Point

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3272 on: November 04, 2019, 08:45:37 PM »

The last 2 entries.

Ah... nah.  I'm in the same boat.  I don't find them unattractive but they wouldn't get a second glance from me.  Gal Gadot was the same for me... until I saw her interactions with children and how sweet and genuine she was with them... her attractiveness ticked up for me. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3273 on: November 04, 2019, 09:07:27 PM »

Ah... nah.  I'm in the same boat.  I don't find them unattractive but they wouldn't get a second glance from me.  Gal Gadot was the same for me... until I saw her interactions with children and how sweet and genuine she was with them... her attractiveness ticked up for me. 
That's odd. For me Gal never struck me that way. Not sure if, for me, her sincerity is visible in her eyes. Dunno, but there's something about her look that strikes me truly remarkable.

It's like when I saw Aladdin. Yes, the woman who played Jasmine was stunning. But I found her to be less attractive than her comedy sidekick handmaiden.

I can only conclude that it was because as a character, the handmaiden had more personality, and I guess that's more important to me as I get older.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #3274 on: November 04, 2019, 09:09:23 PM »

Nasim Pedrad! She is awesome! I didn't know she was in Aladin. I MIGHT have to see it now.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3275 on: November 04, 2019, 09:56:28 PM »

She is actually one of the highest points of the movie.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3276 on: November 05, 2019, 12:19:13 AM »

Well..

Ha! Point

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3277 on: November 05, 2019, 06:11:55 PM »

Ana De Armas. First saw her in Blade Runner 2049 and was instantly smitten. Also, is it just or does she remind anyone of Eliza Dushku a little? (Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer for those who don't know)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3278 on: November 05, 2019, 07:22:36 PM »

I'm also a fan of hers and she looks a bit like Eliza Dushku

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3279 on: November 05, 2019, 07:33:47 PM »

Ana De Armas. First saw her in Blade Runner 2049 and was instantly smitten. Also, is it just or does she remind anyone of Eliza Dushku a little? (Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer for those who don't know)

Yeah....she can has does that.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3280 on: November 05, 2019, 09:09:09 PM »

I'm also a fan of hers and she looks a bit like Eliza Dushku
Glad it's not just me who thinks that. And who doesn't love a lil bit of Faith? *swoon*

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3281 on: November 05, 2019, 09:45:26 PM »

Judy Garland

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3282 on: November 05, 2019, 09:48:04 PM »

Cara Buono

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3283 on: November 05, 2019, 11:11:28 PM »

Glad it's not just me who thinks that. And who doesn't love a lil bit of Faith? *swoon*

Yes, it's definitely not just you. At a quick glance, I thought she was Eliza herself.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3284 on: November 06, 2019, 03:16:15 AM »

That's odd. For me Gal never struck me that way. Not sure if, for me, her sincerity is visible in her eyes. Dunno, but there's something about her look that strikes me truly remarkable.

It's like when I saw Aladdin. Yes, the woman who played Jasmine was stunning. But I found her to be less attractive than her comedy sidekick handmaiden.

I can only conclude that it was because as a character, the handmaiden had more personality, and I guess that's more important to me as I get older.

Dunno..just my preferences I guess...such as the ladies in the picture.  Neither are unattractive...but they wouldn't warrant a second turn of the head for me.    Eye of the beholder and all that.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: