Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 955831 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #330 on: June 19, 2016, 06:45:34 AM »

I should take a step back..ok. I imply that Kat Dennings it's hot, but all that was seen is that I said she was kinda a butterface, not what was said right after, me saying she's pretty at times..example, when she smiles.
I make a comment on the diversity of posts, and the only word that gets called out is that I said "needs"??
Who needs to step back? I will gladly, for the sake of the room, the rules of the site, the members.
Truly, no offense, but it's true as the sky is blue, and that is that opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one, and they all stink

No points, just fist bumps baby!

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #331 on: June 19, 2016, 06:54:26 AM »

Is this meant to be sarcastic , because I thought I clearly laid it out as a "don't take it the wrong way" approach.

I did post a pic of a girl with enough melanin. But, since you speak for everyone, I guess it didn't go over too well for this Eurocentric crowd, did it? Wow, well where I live, it's not too Eurocentric. It's diverse so it must suck to be me

I took no offense to it. I was just saying, if you're going to make a post about how there needs to be more of x, lead up with examples. The message'll come across better.

I never claim to speak for everyone, but since the majority of people on this site are from places like US and Canada, it's a fair assumption that the majority of them will prefer Europid features more than anything.

The benefits of a racially diverse culture are debatable, and I'm not much for those kinds of debates.

I find Philippe Dumas and his beard pretty attractive:

I make a comment on the diversity of posts, and the only word that gets called out is that I said "needs"??

True, I did only quote "needs", but I feel I covered the gist of your message by saying "multitude of melanin."

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #332 on: June 19, 2016, 06:59:06 AM »

Well, I'm so straight I eat my hot dogs sideways, but I've posted pics of guys. I can recognize physical attractiveness in my own gender without feeling like my sexuality is being questioned.

Speaking for myself, it isn't a matter of someone "questioning" my sexuality...As a straight man I do not see ANY man as physically attractive in the sense what we are posting about here.  

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #333 on: June 19, 2016, 07:04:48 AM »

I should take a step back..ok. I imply that Kat Dennings it's hot, but all that was seen is that I said she was kinda a butterface, not what was said right after, me saying she's pretty at times..example, when she smiles.

The thing is that, in that instance, you insulted the girl, even if it wasn't completely intentional. There's a fine line between saying "she's quite lovely when she smiles" and "sometimes she's got a butterface."

I will use the Aly Michalka pics from earlier as an example. An image was posted of her with her original blonde hair. I replied with one of her as a brunette, stating that I like her recent brunette transformation. What I didn't do was say "She looks bad as a blonde."

It's not a matter of what you say, man. It's a matter of how you say it.

No, what got called out was your heavy implication that we should cater to your preferences even if they don't coincide with our own. If you have some ladies of color that you find attractive, then post them. Don't wait for us to do it for you. Hell, you may wind up posting one that we didn't think of and we find a new favorite.

The point is to share your ideas of beauty. We don't know your idea of beauty, so share it.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #334 on: June 19, 2016, 07:15:06 AM »

Now, back to business...

I really like this GIF of Sophie Turner:

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #335 on: June 19, 2016, 07:16:15 AM »

Now, back to business...

I really like this GIF of Sophie Turner:

My goodness yes..  I tried to post this last night but it wouldn't post for some reason.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #336 on: June 19, 2016, 07:26:50 AM »

Why are my words being minced up? It's made up like I came in, guns a blazing, and just rifled the girl. Seems like my words were taken as personal insult. I'm done, I'm above this.

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #337 on: June 19, 2016, 07:31:21 AM »

Why are my words being minced up? It's made up like I came in, guns a blazing, and just rifled the girl. Seems like my words were taken as personal insult. I'm done, I'm above this.

"Butterface" is a rather rude insult. 

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2016, 09:51:07 AM »

Ok, everyone needs to drop it.
I really don't want a reason to throw a harder hammer at this thread as I think its a genuinely fun thread.

Nobody should be criticizing each other's preferences or suggesting anyone do anything. Discussion is great, but remember it's all personal preference and nobody's preference is more right than anybody else's. Watch the innuendo in the future too.

I'm away from my computer right now, so I can't do any thread editing, but I'll likely be cleaning this up in the next couple days if someone else doesn't get to it before me. Don't be surprised if I'm a bit harsher in this thread in the future as this topic can skirt the line of what's appropriate pretty close at times.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #339 on: June 19, 2016, 09:58:33 AM »

And to bring us back on track,
Rosario Dawson

I love her portrayal of night nurse in the marvel Netflix shows.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #340 on: June 19, 2016, 06:16:16 PM »

I can't remember if anyone mentioned her (or if I did), but I find Pink SUPER-freakin' hot.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #341 on: June 19, 2016, 06:28:23 PM »

Some Cosplayer Love

Ya Ya Hahn

Ivy Doomkitty

Jessica Nigri

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2016, 08:55:48 PM »

Yaya and Ivy are both really talented and Ivy is super nice in person (haven't met Yaya yet). Nigri is... Well, I'll refrain from discussing her as my thoughts are not favorable.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2016, 09:50:18 PM »

Yaya and Ivy are both really talented and Ivy is super nice in person (haven't met Yaya yet). Nigri is... Well, I'll refrain from discussing her as my thoughts are not favorable.

I know many have "issues" with her for whatever reasons, but I don't get invloved in all that crap.  She's attractive and funny (to me).  Besides, both YaYa and Ivy are friends with her.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #344 on: June 20, 2016, 01:40:26 AM »

More Cosplay:

Lyz Brickley:

Monika Lee:

Riki Lecotey:

Enji Night:

Lucy Hinsley:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: