Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 955801 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #555 on: July 07, 2016, 02:07:42 PM »

Ashley Greene

I'm either going to kill you, or I'm beginning to like you. This time I was literally about to post her. <grumble grumble grumble>

But speaking of desirable-ness from the Twilight saga

Myanna Burning

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #556 on: July 07, 2016, 02:53:08 PM »

Anna Kendrick, Allison Brie, Ashley Greene, and Camilla Belle, all together

...I'll be in my bunk.

There's an entire tumblr group... http://hotcosplayguys.tumblr.com/

Holy F!!!!
Things that would be difficult if you were there at that moment:
-trying not to stare
-trying to keep mouth closed
-keeping your excitement hidden
-not making a fool of yourself
-trying no to sweat

Rank!!! Your choice, from 1-4
1) Ashley Greene
2) Camilla Belle
3) Anna Kendrick
4) Alison Brie

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #557 on: July 07, 2016, 03:03:38 PM »

I rank them as 1, 1, 1, 1.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #558 on: July 07, 2016, 04:37:04 PM »

I rank them as 1, 1, 1, 1.

Agreed. It's like choosing between trillion, princess, round, or emerald cuts. Who the F^%& cares? They're all diamonds.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #559 on: July 07, 2016, 04:42:50 PM »

I'm either going to kill you, or I'm beginning to like you. This time I was literally about to post her. <grumble grumble grumble>

But speaking of desirable-ness from the Twilight saga

Myanna Burning

I find it absolutely hysterical that every woman in Twilight is considered attractive and desirable... and then there's Kriaten "Greasy-hair-no-smile-cheat-on-my-boyfriend" Stewart.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #560 on: July 07, 2016, 06:27:28 PM »

I find it absolutely hysterical that every woman in Twilight is considered attractive and desirable... and then there's Kriaten "Greasy-hair-no-smile-cheat-on-my-boyfriend" Stewart.

Edward explains it in the first movie. Everything about a vampire is supposed lure you in. Stewart wasn't one until the last film. Makes perfect sense. And then they made her up all pretty (-ish) to make her fit in.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #561 on: July 07, 2016, 06:39:34 PM »

Edward explains it in the first movie. Everything about a vampire is supposed lure you in. Stewart wasn't one until the last film. Makes perfect sense. And then they made her up all pretty (-ish) to make her fit in.

Yeah, but of all the possible girls he could have chosen to be with, he picks the least appealing one. Hell, he could be a world-class doctor curing cancer and dating twin supermodels, but no. He has to all pretend to be a high schooler over and over again because they can't be bothered to use their knowledge and unique gifts to benefit mankind. Bunch of irresponsible jackasses.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #562 on: July 07, 2016, 06:53:54 PM »

Yeah, but of all the possible girls he could have chosen to be with, he picks the least appealing one. Hell, he could be a world-class doctor curing cancer and dating twin supermodels, but no. He has to all pretend to be a high schooler over and over again because they can't be bothered to use their knowledge and unique gifts to benefit mankind. Bunch of irresponsible jackasses.

Meh. Whatever. Just shut up and look at the pretty ladies. Especially in 3.

Sig by For Tyeth

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #563 on: July 07, 2016, 08:38:21 PM »

I mean, when you're part of a race with perfect features, superpowers, and 0 weaknesses it's not hard to give 0 frackles about humans. Yeah, they don't drink their blood because they're "vegetarians", but like human vegetarians most of them don't lobby to improve animal rights - they just do the bare minimum and don't eat meat. If I transcended the limits of a human body I probably wouldn't work to improve the lives of those beneath me, just like how I am now.

Reese Witherspoon, especially in Legally Blonde and Walk the Line:

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #564 on: July 07, 2016, 09:04:09 PM »

+1 again Burce. Smiley

Reese is the bomb.  She's gorgeous.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #565 on: July 07, 2016, 11:25:24 PM »

Ivana Baquero (Eritrea from The Shannara Chronicles)

You might recognize her as Ofelia in Pan's Labyrinth (a WOEFULLY underrated and brilliant Guillermo del Toro film):

Bonus: Screenshot of The Shannara Chronicles with her costar Poppy Drayton:

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #566 on: July 08, 2016, 01:25:09 AM »

Esmee and Carlisle bettered the world.  They took in Vampires and taught them how to live without hunting humans and Carlisle was a world class doctor..................and I know WAY too much about Twilight. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #567 on: July 08, 2016, 02:37:09 AM »

Esmee and Carlisle bettered the world.  They took in Vampires and taught them how to live without hunting humans and Carlisle was a world class doctor..................and I know WAY too much about Twilight. 

All I know is they should've been fighting over Alice (Ashley Greene) more than Bella!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #568 on: July 08, 2016, 04:18:44 PM »

You're forgiven. I too like a good vampire legend. If you edited out all the ridiculous teeny-bopper love story, they were actually pretty good. I much preferred Esmee as a brunette. But I'm fuzzy as to what she did career-wise.

Sig by For Tyeth

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #569 on: July 08, 2016, 05:24:43 PM »

You're forgiven. I too like a good vampire legend. If you edited out all the ridiculous teeny-bopper love story, they were actually pretty good. I much preferred Esmee as a brunette. But I'm fuzzy as to what she did career-wise.
UGH! Vegetarian vampires that "sparkle"?  LAME!

Anne Rice was good - before she went all religious.  O_o

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: