Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 955671 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #600 on: July 12, 2016, 06:11:06 AM »

Pia Toscano with my favorite hockey team's Jersey on!?!?
She's worth going to the game for. Her national anthems are fantastic

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #601 on: July 12, 2016, 12:39:59 PM »

Pia Toscano with my favorite hockey team's Jersey on!?!?
She's worth going to the game for. Her national anthems are fantastic

Just seen some more pictures of her, and you're right, her national anthems are fantastic!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #602 on: July 12, 2016, 04:37:31 PM »

My turn to go off on the cast of a show......Blue Bloods

Marissa Ramirez

Bridget Moynahan

Abigail Hawk

Vanessa Ray

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #603 on: July 12, 2016, 09:08:19 PM »

Yulia Rose:

Dioni Tabbers:

Luiza Freyesleben:

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #604 on: July 12, 2016, 11:14:09 PM »

Karli Kloss

Ellie Goulding

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #605 on: July 13, 2016, 05:11:49 AM »

My turn to go off on the cast of a show......Blue Bloods

Marissa Ramirez

Bridget Moynahan

Abigail Hawk

Vanessa Ray

Damn you Logos!!! I had a pic of Marissa Ramirez ready to post last night! I fell asleep though! She's beautiful, loved her brief stint on Spartacus, which produced other beauties. I miss that show

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #606 on: July 13, 2016, 02:26:03 PM »

Damn you Logos!!! I had a pic of Marissa Ramirez ready to post last night! I fell asleep though! She's beautiful, loved her brief stint on Spartacus, which produced other beauties. I miss that show

Grin Grin Grin Grin

<best Lady's Man impression> Yes, she is quite somethin'.

I know it's a repeat, but the more I watch Braindead, the more drool inducing she becomes.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead <insert dreamy eyes>

I swear she's gonna be one of those woman that only gets better looking as she gets older.

Not sure if he's been posted yet, and if not, I'm surprised. But I have to make mention of Bradley Cooper because......well just look at him.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #607 on: July 13, 2016, 03:11:00 PM »

Ok, so although a lot of these people are very attractive, some are also very young.

Sometimes I feel like I need to go watch an episode of Mr. Rogers Dora afterwards.

So for any "older farts", here's something for us to feel pure about, and I know she's been on here before, because I posted it...lol

Jennifer Aniston:

Stunning.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #608 on: July 13, 2016, 03:22:59 PM »

Ok, so although a lot of these people are very attractive, some are also very young.

Sometimes I feel like I need to go watch an episode of Mr. Rogers Dora afterwards.

So for any "older farts", here's something for us to feel pure about, and I know she's been on here before, because I posted it...lol

Jennifer Aniston:

Stunning.

Please. I was there and fully paying attention Roll Eyes when the first episode of Friends aired. In fact think she was one of the major reasons I kept watching as long as I did.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #609 on: July 13, 2016, 03:23:52 PM »

Jennifer Aniston:

Stunning.

Especially in "We're the Millers"... Yowza.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #610 on: July 13, 2016, 03:34:02 PM »

Rapine, I know what you mean.  I'm not THAT old but I found myself wondering about the age of some people I don't know in this thread.  And I am so out of tune with current pop culture that what I don't know is a lot.  Heck, I was doing research for a drawing just now and just about every actor I actually know and recognize is on the "Older Actors" list!   Cheesy

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #611 on: July 13, 2016, 03:49:38 PM »

Rapine, I know what you mean.  I'm not THAT old but I found myself wondering about the age of some people I don't know in this thread.  And I am so out of tune with current pop culture that what I don't know is a lot.  Heck, I was doing research for a drawing just now and just about every actor I actually know and recognize is on the "Older Actors" list!   Cheesy

Well, I make it a policy to not post pictures of a woman unless she is legal in every country except those with Sharia law.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #612 on: July 13, 2016, 03:53:47 PM »

I'm in my late 20's, so it makes sense that most of my attractions are right around my age, correct?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #613 on: July 13, 2016, 04:18:33 PM »

I'm in my late 20's, so it makes sense that most of my attractions are right around my age, correct?

Pretty much.

All my life I've been attracted to older women. As I aged I found it strange to find younger women attractive. What I noticed was that I don't like it when a woman looks really young. Like young enough to have been my "oops-baby" in highschool. Some younger women however look older than they really are, which then leaves me feeling very strange.

Although, I'm kinda liking where I'm at age wise because I don't think I've ever been as attracted to women in my age group as right now.

Sig by For Tyeth

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #614 on: July 13, 2016, 10:29:20 PM »

I'm 32, and my attraction varies in age. But mostly, it's my age group. My thought is that I don't wanna be someone's teacher, as far as maturity goes. My wife is older, my first Ahem was 6 years older. While them youngies are shiny and brand new, honestly! What am I gonna do with them?? How are they gonna keep me interested? What stories could she possibly have to tell in her 18-22 years of life? Not to mention, my own self conscious. So it's like a new car, good to look at, but yeah right!!

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: