Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 955647 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #615 on: July 14, 2016, 12:34:21 AM »

I'm 39 years old and I am not attracted to a specific age group so much as personality, sense of humor (you gotta have one in order to be around me), and, most importantly, intelligence. It doesn't matter how hot you are... if you're as dumb as a fence post and/or have no sense of humor, I want nothing to do with you. The way they treat others is important as well. I had the opportunity to take a very lovely young woman out on a date once (a civilian who worked on the base). The kind of girl that was way out of my league. Easily a 9/10. My fellow soldiers were absolutely jealous that I got to take her out. However, dinner with her was all I needed. She was unconscionably rude to the wait staff at the restaurant, despite how accommodating they were, and I wound up tipping the staff at 50% as an apology. I took her home after dinner and never called her again, even avoided the PX when I knew she was working.

Ann Landers said it best: The true measure of a man (or woman, in this case) is how he (she) treats someone who is of no value to him (her).

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #616 on: July 14, 2016, 12:41:28 AM »

You'd be surprised. I know 23 year olds who are out on their own and have generally more life experience than me. Meanwhile I'm 29 and still basically live like a 19 year old at home, working part time, and going to school. You can't factor age into things too much, IMO. A 32 year old might not date me due to my situation and general maturity level, whereas a 22 year old might not care since we'll be in a similar place. Despite the fact that I'm way closer in physical age to a 32 year old.

Also keep in mind this thread is based mostly on who we find easy on the eyes, and does not necessarily imply we would be interested in any sort of relationship with said person.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #617 on: July 14, 2016, 12:54:30 AM »

I'm 39 years old and I am not attracted to a specific age group so much as personality, sense of humor (you gotta have one in order to be around me), and, most importantly, intelligence. It doesn't matter how hot you are... if you're as dumb as a fence post and/or have no sense of humor, I want nothing to do with you. The way they treat others is important as well. I had the opportunity to take a very lovely young woman out on a date once (a civilian who worked on the base). The kind of girl that was way out of my league. Easily a 9/10. My fellow soldiers were absolutely jealous that I got to take her out. However, dinner with her was all I needed. She was unconscionably rude to the wait staff at the restaurant, despite how accommodating they were, and I wound up tipping the staff at 50% as an apology. I took her home after dinner and never called her again, even avoided the PX when I knew she was working.

Ann Landers said it best: The true measure of a man (or woman, in this case) is how he (she) treats someone who is of no value to him (her).

Sounds like a B. My sisters in law's are rude when we go out. I go out of my way to show extra gratitude to whoever we deal with, whether workers, staff, whoever. This girl I dated way long ago was a giggler, and it was embarrassing.

The millennials are too social media driven, and not all, I know, but a lot are. I can't stand that. I don't have FB or IG. I got too much to do in life than to worry what others are doing

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #618 on: July 14, 2016, 07:02:45 PM »

I'm 32, and my attraction varies in age. But mostly, it's my age group. My thought is that I don't wanna be someone's teacher, as far as maturity goes. My wife is older, my first Ahem was 6 years older. While them youngies are shiny and brand new, honestly! What am I gonna do with them?? How are they gonna keep me interested? What stories could she possibly have to tell in her 18-22 years of life? Not to mention, my own self conscious. So it's like a new car, good to look at, but yeah right!!

It just screams "MID-LIFE CRISIS"? Grin Kinda like this...

I'm 39 years old and I am not attracted to a specific age group so much as personality, sense of humor (you gotta have one in order to be around me), and, most importantly, intelligence. It doesn't matter how hot you are... if you're as dumb as a fence post and/or have no sense of humor, I want nothing to do with you. The way they treat others is important as well.

This too. It's way more equitable to sacrifice physical perfection. Looks will fade, but as Ron White so eloquently states "You can't fix STUPID. Stupid is fo'eva."

The best scenario is getting the total package. And who cares if they're perfect in anyone else's eyes. If she/he is an intellectual/emotional/spiritual match for you and is equally drool inducing, count your blessings and hold on to 'em.

You'd be surprised. I know 23 year olds who are out on their own and have generally more life experience than me. Meanwhile I'm 29 and still basically live like a 19 year old at home, working part time, and going to school. You can't factor age into things too much, IMO. A 32 year old might not date me due to my situation and general maturity level, whereas a 22 year old might not care since we'll be in a similar place. Despite the fact that I'm way closer in physical age to a 32 year old.

I find this true as well. I'm 35, with the mentality that varies from 18-25. I like the common ground afforded by a woman my own age, however considering that I want kids, and currently have none, the chances are against me finding someone my age that still wants them. In my estimation, I have a greater likelihood of finding a younger someone that wants to start a family.

Also keep in mind this thread is based mostly on who we find easy on the eyes, and does not necessarily imply we would be interested in any sort of relationship with said person.

'People you find attractive'

Attraction is not always quantified purely in the realm of the physical. Wink And what we find attractive on the inside can sometimes completely trump physicality. I work with a woman that is.......how shall I say.....not universally pretty. But intellectually and spiritually I'm like  Shocked

I find it very intriguing how certain traits, physical or non, can hold sway over what an individual finds attractive. Mine, admittedly, are red hair, intellect, boobs, and (if you've noticed most of my posts) I apparently have a weakness for blue eyes.

Case in point:

Alexa Davalos

She never used to do anything for me, but then I saw her in Mob City, and the way she portrayed the character just made me view her in a whole new light. She was strong, smart, understanding. Yes I know she was acting, but...a good act does denote a good level of real-world intelligence. Plus it didn't hurt that she looked amazing in those 1940's styles.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #619 on: July 14, 2016, 07:56:37 PM »

Sweet Jesus, Logos... You always get the ones I'm about to post.

I've enjoyed her screen presence ever since she played Gwen Raiden on Angel.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #620 on: July 14, 2016, 08:06:47 PM »

Dark-haired, pale warrior for an evil regime that bans all sentiment as weakness, yet with a potential for dissidence...was it that hard to guess I'd notice?

While I am not a general fan of Christian Bale with all of his different looks, they got his look RIGHT in a big way in Equilibrium for me.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #621 on: July 14, 2016, 08:32:09 PM »

Sweet Jesus, Logos... You always get the ones I'm about to post.

I've enjoyed her screen presence ever since she played Gwen Raiden on Angel.

Revenge is sweet. Mwahahahahaha.

Dark-haired, pale warrior for an evil regime that bans all sentiment as weakness, yet with a potential for dissidence...was it that hard to guess I'd notice?

Speaking of Equilibrium. Two more to add to the list

Sean Bean. I've actually that he was terribly handsome, but I love his smile.

and Taye Diggs

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #622 on: July 14, 2016, 09:24:22 PM »

Revenge is sweet. Mwahahahahaha.

By my calculations, you've a LONG way to go to obtain revenge...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #623 on: July 14, 2016, 09:44:38 PM »

By my calculations, you've a LONG way to go to obtain revenge...

Yes but luck seems to favor me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #624 on: July 14, 2016, 11:07:53 PM »

Irina Mayer

Saoirse Ronan

Lauren Budd

Of course, I couldn't post this one, due to rules: Disney Princess Bikini Cosplay

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #625 on: July 14, 2016, 11:09:47 PM »

Post pictures and have discussion of people you find incredibly attractive!

Simply the best:

who is that?  Wink

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #626 on: July 14, 2016, 11:11:33 PM »

who is that?  Wink

Someone who makes money off her relationships and has a house on the border of the Uncanny Valley...

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #627 on: July 14, 2016, 11:12:57 PM »

Taye Diggs

Thanks!  I was blanking out on his name but meant to add him.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #628 on: July 14, 2016, 11:22:43 PM »

Someone who makes money off her relationships and has a house on the border of the Uncanny Valley...
oh, so she's a Kardashian then!  Cheesy Grin

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #629 on: July 14, 2016, 11:32:46 PM »

oh, so she's a Kardashian then!  Cheesy Grin

Well, maybe a long-distance cousing with more talent and better style...

Michelle Lewin:

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: