Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 955494 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #630 on: July 15, 2016, 01:24:27 AM »

Well, maybe a long-distance cousing with more talent and better style...

Michelle Lewin:

Oh wow... O_o

+1 Jev

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #631 on: July 15, 2016, 02:40:59 AM »

I'd post pics of Cori Nadine, my favorite fitness girl of all time, but finding one that is forum safe is... daunting. She was very proud of her body and did not mind showing it off in the slightest.

This is about as safe as it gets: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/70/60/147060ad6584f3c970a3025ba9cc3628.jpg

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #632 on: July 15, 2016, 03:36:13 AM »

Okay, there is one hairstyle I'm really glad is kinda a thing right now. I don't know what it is, but it seems to make most women more appealing. Something about it I really dig. That's the bob haircut with half of it shaved off. Examples:

Demi Lovato

Gina Rodriguez

Natalie Dormer

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #633 on: July 15, 2016, 03:38:11 AM »

I can't see that haircut without thinking Skrillex.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #634 on: July 15, 2016, 04:04:26 AM »

I'm not into that haircut.. doesn't do it. Is it long, or is it short! Choose one darnit! It's like a new twist on mullets!
I can see it working on a badass girl, like a hardcore kickass, but trying to cuten it up, nope, I don't care for it.

Demi Lovato is very pretty

Shaki!!(Shakira)

No points, just fist bumps baby!

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #635 on: July 15, 2016, 04:51:59 AM »

I've been watching AGT, and Mel B is always so cute.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #636 on: July 15, 2016, 04:59:30 PM »

Irina Mayer

Steampunk chick. Nice.

Lauren Budd

Yeah she kinda reminds me of Camilla Luddington

Michelle Lewin:

I prefer the squishy edition.

Okay, there is one hairstyle I'm really glad is kinda a thing right now. I don't know what it is, but it seems to make most women more appealing. Something about it I really dig. That's the bob haircut with half of it shaved off. Examples:
Natalie Dormer

I totally sympathize. I think people are realizing the shape of a woman's head can be appealing, but there's just this stigma against women having really short hair.

How many saw the Fifth Element? You can't deny this woman has a beautifully shaped head.

Eve Salvail

I've been watching AGT, and Mel B is always so cute.

She has always looked good to me.

Shaki!!(Shakira)

And.....very much yes. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #637 on: July 15, 2016, 05:01:12 PM »

I can't see that haircut without thinking Skrillex.

Unfortunately, yes, he does have a version of it. I think it looks kind of odd on a guy. I do have a different form of undercut. Basically I have the same haircut as Ruby Rose, which definitely looks way better on guys than the Skrillex version....

I totally sympathize. I think people are realizing the shape of a woman's head can be appealing, but there's just this stigma against women having really short hair.

How many saw the Fifth Element? You can't deny this woman has a beautifully shaped head.

Eve Salvail

She has always looked good to me.
And.....very much yes. Grin

Eh, I don't like totally bald women...but then I don't like totally bald guys either. I DO love short hair on a girl, but like this kind of short:

Ruby Rose

No idea who these girls are just examples

Basically the same length range I prefer on a man, I also like on a woman. Though long hair on women is fine too. I actually am okay with just about shoulder length on either sex, longer than that is not preferable either way, though more forgivable on a woman....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #638 on: July 15, 2016, 05:07:20 PM »

And just to try to steal another off of Jev's hitlist....

Jaimie Alexander

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #639 on: July 15, 2016, 05:48:24 PM »

And just to try to steal another off of Jev's hitlist....

Jaimie Alexander

I... Uh... Damnit!

Too bad she's engaged to Peter Facinelli....

Wait, NOT ANYMORE!!! WOOT WOOOOT!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #640 on: July 15, 2016, 07:06:47 PM »

I... Uh... Damnit!

Too bad she's engaged to Peter Facinelli....

Wait, NOT ANYMORE!!! WOOT WOOOOT!

Yeah, thought so. I got the idea after I poached Alexa Davalos. Outside of gingers, I assume your favored type is dark hair and light eyes?

Jaimie Alexander

Is it just me, or is there something intrinsically hypnotic about the lines of a woman's back?

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #641 on: July 15, 2016, 07:22:13 PM »

Yeah, thought so. I got the idea after I poached Alexa Davalos. Outside of gingers, I assume your favored type is dark hair and light eyes?

I've pretty much said that exact thing here. Dark hair, light eyes, and not-overly tanned skin. Of course, that's where most of my favorites lie. I do have favorites across the board though, including blondes. Kristen Bell, for example.

Is it just me, or is there something intrinsically hypnotic about the lines of a woman's back?

If they are nicely defined, yes. Not enough definition or way too much is a bit of a turn off. I think it comes down to the arch of the back for me.

However, for me, a well defined set of calves does it. Not ultra skinny, but not overly muscled either.

Good muscle tone while maintaining femininity, really.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #642 on: July 15, 2016, 08:09:16 PM »

I've pretty much said that exact thing here. Dark hair, light eyes, and not-overly tanned skin. Of course, that's where most of my favorites lie. I do have favorites across the board though, including blondes. Kristen Bell, for example.

Visual for your example:

I also like the rare mix of dark skin (natural w/o tanning) and light eyes. Most notable in my book

Vanessa Williams                                                                            Michael Ealy

If they are nicely defined, yes. Not enough definition or way too much is a bit of a turn off. I think it comes down to the arch of the back for me.

Yes, that is particularly nice. I find it as sexy as the naughty bits. Roll Eyes

Good muscle tone while maintaining femininity, really.

Like when I first discovered Gina Carano

I was a little dumbfounded. 9/10 times I will not find an athletic or overly muscular build on a woman attractive. But she pulls it off.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #643 on: July 15, 2016, 08:21:21 PM »

Kate McKinnon (very cute and sexy in the new Ghostbusters movie)

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #644 on: July 15, 2016, 08:23:12 PM »

Visual for your example:

I also like the rare mix of dark skin (natural w/o tanning) and light eyes. Most notable in my book

Vanessa Williams                                                                            Michael Ealy

Yes, that is particularly nice. I find it as sexy as the naughty bits. Roll Eyes
Like when I first discovered Gina Carano

I was a little dumbfounded. 9/10 times I will not find an athletic or overly muscular build on a woman attractive. But she pulls it off.

I think it's because despite the musculature necessary to do MMA, she has maintained a healthy body-fat percentage which kept her body looking like a woman's body instead of the roid monster seen in female bodybuilders or some of the extreme fitness women. Michelle Lewin (posted previously) is like that to an extent. She's pretty much hovering right at that point where her body is almost too defined.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: