Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 955484 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #645 on: July 15, 2016, 09:03:25 PM »

I think it's because despite the musculature necessary to do MMA, she has maintained a healthy body-fat percentage which kept her body looking like a woman's body instead of the roid monster seen in female bodybuilders or some of the extreme fitness women. Michelle Lewin (posted previously) is like that to an extent. She's pretty much hovering right at that point where her body is almost too defined.

Yeah pretty much. I don't find hard bodies attractive on either gender. It just looks.........unnatural.

They always end up lookin' like....

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #646 on: July 15, 2016, 09:12:06 PM »

Don't know, don't care who the guy is, but the girl, I went to school with her.
Angela Skeels
She's was hot in high school, had a soft body. Then I saw this a few years ago, and imagination gone!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #647 on: July 15, 2016, 10:06:25 PM »

You guys know I'm into body building, right?   Roll Eyes   

(And I don't want to start a debate here.  I just don't like seeing people who work REALLY hard for that kind of thing being called unkind names.  Let's not.  Smiley  )

And speaking of hot . . . you knew this was coming:

Kate McKinnon.  Sign me the hell up for this woman.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #648 on: July 15, 2016, 10:07:40 PM »

You guys know I'm into body building, right?   Roll Eyes   

(And I don't want to start a debate here.  I just don't like seeing people who work REALLY hard for that kind of thing being called unkind names.  Let's not.  Smiley  )

And speaking of hot . . . you knew this was coming:

Kate McKinnon.  Sign me the hell up for this woman.

get in line. i already called dibs. Tongue

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #649 on: July 15, 2016, 10:10:29 PM »

get in line. i already called dibs. Tongue

You lose on this one, bro.  You've got the wrong equipment for her standards.  Wink   

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #650 on: July 15, 2016, 10:22:55 PM »

You guys know I'm into body building, right?   Roll Eyes    

(And I don't want to start a debate here.  I just don't like seeing people who work REALLY hard for that kind of thing being called unkind names.  Let's not.  Smiley  )

Oh, I meant no disrespect whatsoever in what I said. I do have nothing but respect for those who can get their bodies into that kind of shape. It's just not for me.

Everybody's got their thing. Some people have a preference for the heftier side of things, some people like soft, ultra-feminine women, some like their women super fit and muscular, and some like serious tomboys. What's important is that you are happy and the person you are with is happy. If you are happy and they aren't, get rid of them. If they're happy and you aren't, get rid of them. If neither of you are happy, DEFINITELY get rid of them.

Nobody wants or needs that kind of stress and distress in their lives.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #651 on: July 15, 2016, 10:30:47 PM »

You lose on this one, bro.  You've got the wrong equipment for her standards.  Wink   
i have a tongue. and it's pierced. and i give great hugs too. and...and...and...i've got cool hair.
and i'm willing to do my part for international relations.  Cheesy

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #652 on: July 15, 2016, 10:33:02 PM »

It's the same for me, Jev...really "built" men don't draw my eye.  Toned is okay...but...I can't really use the word "turn off" since I'm never actually "turned on," but really musclebound just isn't my thing at ALL.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

« Reply #653 on: July 15, 2016, 10:38:35 PM »

Oh, I meant no disrespect whatsoever in what I said. I do have nothing but respect for those who can get their bodies into that kind of shape. It's just not for me.

Everybody's got their thing. Some people have a preference for the heftier side of things, some people like soft, ultra-feminine women, some like their women super fit and muscular, and some like serious tomboys. What's important is that you are happy and the person you are with is happy. If you are happy and they aren't, get rid of them. If they're happy and you aren't, get rid of them. If neither of you are happy, DEFINITELY get rid of them.

Nobody wants or needs that kind of stress and distress in their lives.

I figured YOU didn't mean anything by it.  You're not that guy.  However, there is a LOT of hate for females who body build and lot of this talk of how a woman looks "manly" if she's muscular.  Well, maybe I want to look "manly."  Maybe I think that's hot!   Cheesy  Of course, you (or anyone else) is entitled not to find it attractive.  I just don't like that whole "it's gross" mentality that I see sometimes.  That pisses me off.   

And I don't look like I body build (yet), but I do.  Only a matter of time!

i have a tongue. and it's pierced. and i give great hugs too. and...and...and...i've got cool hair.
and i'm willing to do my part for international relations.  Cheesy

Pfft, you're still the wrong sex.  Tongue doesn't matter!

But you DO have cool hair.  I'll definitely give you a point for that.  Wink

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #654 on: July 15, 2016, 10:43:26 PM »

I figured YOU didn't mean anything by it.  You're not that guy.  However, there is a LOT of hate for females who body build and lot of this talk of how a woman looks "manly" if she's muscular.  Well, maybe I want to look "manly."  Maybe I think that's hot!   Cheesy  Of course, you (or anyone else) is entitled not to find it attractive.  I just don't like that whole "it's gross" mentality that I see sometimes.  That pisses me off.   

And I don't look like I body build (yet), but I do.  Only a matter of time!

Pfft, you're still the wrong sex.  Tongue doesn't matter!

But you DO have cool hair.  I'll definitely give you a point for that.  Wink
thanks for the point.  Wink
And she could learn to love me. i'm very lovable (according to my homosexual friends)

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #655 on: July 15, 2016, 10:51:55 PM »

Just to put it out there, I didn't mean anything to bodybuilders. I saw these buff characters, and it reminded me of someone I was friends with, had a crush on, and this was not the picture I saw. The one I saw was from a competition, where she was very , very tanned. She is a very light skinned girl, or was. It was just shocking that it was the same person. My image of her changed. It was not meant to be disrespectful, and if it came off, then I apologize

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #656 on: July 15, 2016, 10:59:53 PM »

Just to put it out there, I didn't mean anything to bodybuilders. I saw these buff characters, and it reminded me of someone I was friends with, had a crush on, and this was not the picture I saw. The one I saw was from a competition, where she was very , very tanned. She is a very light skinned girl, or was. It was just shocking that it was the same person. My image of her changed. It was not meant to be disrespectful, and if it came off, then I apologize

To be fair, the body builders and fitness types ALWAYS either tan or use spray tanning before a photoshoot or a competition. The darker skin tone coupled with the oil they put on their bodies causes a more dramatic visual effect to their muscular definition, which is what they are judged on.

It's entirely possible that the tan she had in that competition was artificially enhanced via spray tan and that she is less tan than that in real life.

To put it bluntly, you could be the most cut and defined person on the planet by a wide margin, but if the judges can't see that because your lily white skin is washed out by the stage lights, you aren't going to win.

Here is an (admittedly extreme) example of what I'm talking about:

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #657 on: July 16, 2016, 12:31:48 AM »

To be fair, the body builders and fitness types ALWAYS either tan or use spray tanning before a photoshoot or a competition. The darker skin tone coupled with the oil they put on their bodies causes a more dramatic visual effect to their muscular definition, which is what they are judged on.

It's entirely possible that the tan she had in that competition was artificially enhanced via spray tan and that she is less tan than that in real life.

To put it bluntly, you could be the most cut and defined person on the planet by a wide margin, but if the judges can't see that because your lily white skin is washed out by the stage lights, you aren't going to win.

Here is an (admittedly extreme) example of what I'm talking about:

Lol!! I stared at it for awhile before I saw!

Yeah I didn't post that particular pic because of the next to nothing bikini she/competitors often wear. It seems she's no longer doing competition, but is still in very good shape. Married another bodybuilder, but he's on the lean ripped side.

I never got the whole burnt to a char look, but thanks for the info on that.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #658 on: July 16, 2016, 02:26:26 AM »

Nathan MacKinnon, cause I have a thing for hockey players who blow bubble gum on the ice.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #659 on: July 17, 2016, 06:46:18 AM »

Natasha Oakley and Devin Brugman:

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: