Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 955533 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1080 on: November 01, 2016, 03:47:38 PM »

Again?

No, continued. The first time was moving into the house. Now it's me unloading and unpacking all the furniture and items I didn't bring with me when I first came to Florida. See, I came here for work with my clothes, my laptop, and a few basic necessities and was living in an extended stay hotel, while the rest of my stuff (bed, furniture, electronics, washer and dryer, kitchen stuff, tools, sabers, swords, crafting materials, etc) was put into storage in Texas. Once I became a direct employee and found a permanent place to live, I just moved out of the hotel and into the house, but all the rest of my stuff was still in Texas. The stuff from Texas just arrived and is now mostly unpacked and set up, but I am still working on it.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1081 on: November 01, 2016, 05:37:16 PM »

Ah so

Moving on, and keeping this thread alive

Robyn Lively (yes, Blake's older sister)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1082 on: November 02, 2016, 04:40:55 AM »

Ah so

Moving on, and keeping this thread alive

Robyn Lively (yes, Blake's older sister)

Is she the female lead in the Karate Kid 3? Looks like her.

Anywho, I was watching Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies and was just overcome by Lily James. She's much more attractive moving and talking. Pics don't do her justice. She's like Daisy Ridley's cute cousin...CILF

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1083 on: November 02, 2016, 05:07:00 AM »

No, that was Hillary Swank.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1084 on: November 02, 2016, 05:33:15 AM »

Hillary Swank was the Next Karate Kid.
Just looked her up and she is in KK3. She plays Daniel's love interest, helping him with the bonsai trees

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1085 on: November 02, 2016, 06:27:14 AM »

Anywho, I was watching Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies and was just overcome by Lily James. She's much more attractive moving and talking. Pics don't do her justice. She's like Daisy Ridley's cute cousin...CILF

I so agree with you.  She's a beautiful young lady and is truly enchanting, especially when she's moving about on screen. 

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #1086 on: November 02, 2016, 07:09:08 AM »

I watch a British Sci-Fi show called Humans, which stars these 2 gorgeous women -

Gemma Chan

Emily Berrington

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1087 on: November 02, 2016, 02:23:12 PM »

Yes she is. Thank you for figuring out what I saw her in.

Hillary Swank was the Next Karate Kid.
Just looked her up and she is in KK3. She plays Daniel's love interest, helping him with the bonsai trees

Aw snap. Jev just got told. Shocked

I watch a British Sci-Fi show called Humans, which stars these 2 gorgeous women -

Gemma Chan

Looking like a modern Big Trouble in Little China.

Emily Berrington

Reminds me of a young Uma Thurman. Speaking of............

Uma Thurman (before she messed her face up)

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1088 on: November 02, 2016, 03:09:36 PM »

Aw snap. Jev just got told. Shocked

In my defense, Karate Kid 3 is a lot like Highlander 2. It exists, but is best left forgotten.

Looking like a modern Big Trouble in Little China.

Actually, she's a robot, and the green eyes are a temporary illumination due to internal processing, much like a Terminator's eyes can glow red or blue.

Here's a little something to slake the needs of you thirsty bastiches...

Jeananne Goosen

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1089 on: November 02, 2016, 04:36:27 PM »

In my defense, Karate Kid 3 is a lot like Highlander 2. It exists, but is best left forgotten.

In my defense, I think I only ever saw it twice in my youth, but I have a thing for remembering faces just not where I've seen them.

Actually, she's a robot, and the green eyes are a temporary illumination due to internal processing, much like a Terminator's eyes can glow red or blue.

Also never seen the show, merely commenting on the green-eyed Asian aspect. It's a pretty combination. Grin

Here's a little something to slake the needs of you thirsty bastiches...

Jeananne Goosen

Also don't know where I've seen her either, but..............yes ma'am. Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1090 on: November 02, 2016, 04:56:07 PM »

Jeananne Goosen
Also don't know where I've seen her either, but..............yes ma'am. Shocked

She is in a film called Debug, about six computer hackers who fall victim to their spacecraft's vengeful Artificial Intelligence system. (sounds a bit like HAL 9000 to me).
She also appeared in The Vow, Breakfast with Scott and Riverworld.

At a glance she does look a bit like Kim Cattrall as Lt Saavik in Star Trek The Undiscovered Country.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1091 on: November 02, 2016, 04:59:09 PM »

She is in a film called Debug, about six computer hackers who fall victim to their spacecraft's vengeful Artificial Intelligence system. (sounds a bit like HAL 9000 to me).
She also appeared in The Vow, Breakfast with Scott and Riverworld.

At a glance she does look a bit like Kim Cattrall as Lt Saavik in Star Trek The Undiscovered Country.
Haven't seen any of those.

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1092 on: November 02, 2016, 05:11:46 PM »

That's ok Darth Logos,

The one review I read didn't rate the film Debug very highly anyway, she was the highlight apparently. Anyway there are some references if anyone's interested in looking for more info on her.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1093 on: November 02, 2016, 05:24:09 PM »

That's ok Darth Logos,

The one review I read didn't rate the film Debug very highly anyway, she was the highlight apparently. Anyway there are some references if anyone's interested in looking for more info on her.

Although, with that tank top and folded over orange jump suit, she looks like a shoe-in to be Jaina Solo.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1094 on: November 02, 2016, 05:39:37 PM »

Although, with that tank top and folded over orange jump suit, she looks like a shoe-in to be Jaina Solo.

An older Jaina... The actress is 31 years old.

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: