Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 967805 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1110 on: November 16, 2016, 04:36:41 PM »

Found out where I know her from........she's already been posted...............by you, on 7/10/16. Tongue

Eh. She's worth being posted twice.

Moving on, here's another non-cosplay photo of Enji Night.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1111 on: November 16, 2016, 04:38:00 PM »

Found out where I know her from........she's already been posted...............by you, on 7/10/16. Tongue

Moving on.............another I can't believe hasn't been post yet, or if she has was left unnamed.

Famke Janssen

Choose your next post carefully....~¿~

Yaaaaaas! We just met her at Salt Lake Comic Con a couple months ago.  My wife told her she was like a Dutch Grace Kelly for her... grace, charm and beauty.  Meanwhile I'm standing there almost frozen that I was only 3 feet from a beautiful actress I've admired forever.  I'm in love ... *slaps own face*  SNAP OUT OF IT!

Huge -1 point to you!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1112 on: November 16, 2016, 05:09:20 PM »

Tara Strong, voice actress extraordinaire...

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1113 on: November 16, 2016, 05:10:34 PM »

Oh dear lord!

Yes please.  Shocked

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1114 on: November 16, 2016, 05:59:06 PM »

Tara Strong, voice actress extraordinaire...

Speaking of voice actresses that look as good as they sound.....

Wendee Lee

Misty Lee [may or may not have stumbled across her while looking for images of the prior...]

Cristina Vee (aka Cristina Valenzuela)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1115 on: November 16, 2016, 07:03:21 PM »

A bit unconventional, but I've always had the hots for Claudia Black.

Also, from Primeval,

Lucy Brown

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1116 on: November 16, 2016, 07:17:29 PM »

A bit unconventional, but I've always had the hots for Claudia Black.

There's no hard and fast rules that dictate what you find attractive has to be attractive to everyone.

I've always found Anna Chancellor attractive, but I think it's more the vibe she puts out vs. looks. Like a cool sophistication.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1117 on: November 16, 2016, 07:23:07 PM »

There's no hard and fast rules that dictate what you find attractive has to be attractive to everyone.

I know this. Thing is, if it were anyone else with that physical appearance, I might very well call them too manly for my tastes, but Claudia Black pulls it off while being fierce and fearless at the same time that she is womanly and sophisticated.

I've always found Anna Chancellor attractive, but I think it's more the vibe she puts out vs. looks. Like a cool sophistication.

My brotha from anotha motha... I am not sure who she is, but she's beautiful. Like Helen Mirren beautiful, just exuding class and sophistication.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1118 on: November 16, 2016, 07:43:48 PM »

I know this. Thing is, if it were anyone else with that physical appearance, I might very well call them too manly for my tastes, but Claudia Black pulls it off while being fierce and fearless at the same time that she is womanly and sophisticated.

My brotha from anotha motha... I am not sure who she is, but she's beautiful. Like Helen Mirren beautiful, just exuding class and sophistication.
Did you ever catch Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? This is one of her more flattering images.

Sig by For Tyeth

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1119 on: November 17, 2016, 05:05:50 AM »

Didn't quite get to a list, and I'm too pooped to do it now, so here's a quickie

DJ Miki Taka

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1120 on: November 17, 2016, 06:35:48 PM »

So I watched my first episodes of You're the Worst last night. I fully expected the redhead to be the hottest thing on the show

Aya Cash

(Don't get me wrong, I do find her exceptionally attractive) But I was stunned when I saw

Kether Donohue Shocked

She's like the perfect balance of cute and sexy, and curvy but well proportioned. Just HOT! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1121 on: November 17, 2016, 06:40:34 PM »

So I watched my first episodes of You're the Worst last night. I fully expected the redhead to be the hottest thing on the show

Aya Cash

(Don't get me wrong, I do find her exceptionally attractive) But I was stunned when I saw

Kether Donohue Shocked

She's like the perfect balance of cute and sexy, and curvy but well proportioned. Just HOT! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Meh. IMO Aya looks better. Something about those eyes.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1122 on: November 17, 2016, 06:43:28 PM »

Watching Arrow, I thought Madison McLaughlin (Artemis) was kinda cute... Then she pulled out the red dress last night and HOLY COW!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tPUMq_k1mY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tPUMq_k1mY</a>

Also, for being 48 years old, Kylie Minogue looks better than the younger singers out there. Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, and all those others can take lessons on how to be effortlessly sexy from her.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #1123 on: November 17, 2016, 08:06:17 PM »

Watching Arrow, I thought Madison McLaughlin (Artemis) was kinda cute... Then she pulled out the red dress last night and HOLY COW!!!

Sweet fancy Moses... is she wearing that dress, or is the dress wearing her?  She looks gorgeous!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #1124 on: November 17, 2016, 08:07:54 PM »

Eh. She's worth being posted twice.

What a cutie!

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: