Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 955829 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2940 on: June 20, 2018, 02:11:57 PM »

Then observe Princess Allura from Voltron: Legendary Defender

Counter:

Mihoshi from Tenchi.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2941 on: June 24, 2018, 03:24:53 PM »

The wife

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2942 on: June 24, 2018, 03:45:36 PM »

The wife
Great answer  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2943 on: June 24, 2018, 05:32:05 PM »

The wife
Great answer  Grin
GOOD man  Wink  Like LAK said: great answer^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2944 on: June 24, 2018, 09:50:13 PM »

GOOD man  Wink  Like LAK said: great answer^^

Haha, you two are correct!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2945 on: June 25, 2018, 12:18:04 AM »

Aubrey Plaza.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2946 on: June 30, 2018, 08:39:50 PM »

Adult Actress Gianna Micheals

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2947 on: June 30, 2018, 10:13:45 PM »

Yup.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2948 on: July 02, 2018, 08:08:03 PM »

Kelly MacDonald

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Trivius
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #2949 on: July 02, 2018, 11:18:03 PM »

Brazilian model Raica Oliveira. My dream woman, in terms of looks. She can turn me to the light side any day of the week.

And for the girls: Even though I'm straight, I can still recognize a handsome man, so here's George Clooney.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2950 on: July 03, 2018, 01:53:31 PM »

Samantha Barks

I really dig her eyebrows.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Trivius
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2951 on: July 06, 2018, 05:11:10 AM »

I love this topic, because it's very interesting seeing what others, especially of different orientations, view as attractive. Doing some browsing, I stumbled upon someone else's selection, a model named Daniela Lopez Osorio. I didn't post the image here directly because some may consider it a little racy (in my opinion, it's not too bad - I mean, it's no worse than any of the dancing you'd see at a high school dance these days), but if you actually follow the link, you'll see it.

She makes me melt, because while she isn't who I consider the best looking woman I've ever seen (but this, by no means, makes her ugly - she's still a knockout in my opinion), the way she moves her body, and just generally presents herself exudes pure, raw confidence like I've never seen before; she knows she's a knockout, but she also knows she doesn't have to go out of her way to prove it. And she enjoys every second of life. That genuine smile on her face in the image says it all. To me, there is nothing hotter than confidence like that. I love confident women. So, even though she's not the best looking in my opinion, she's certainly the sexiest I've seen, by far.

https://imgur.com/gallery/C34qwWp?

Some more examples of what I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cZMZ1HhhvM

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #2952 on: July 06, 2018, 01:38:04 PM »

Darth Trivius, she is damn gorgeous, and what a mover on the catwalk!

Here's someone I find gorgeous too, from TV's Killjoys, and recently in Ready Player One and Ant-Man and the Wasp, Hannah John-Kamen (her eyes just slay me!)

She's the daughter of a Nigerian forensic psychologist father and a Norwegian former fashion model mother - the latter part I can fully understand!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2953 on: July 06, 2018, 01:53:30 PM »

Yes!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Trivius
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2954 on: July 06, 2018, 02:01:09 PM »

Darth Trivius, she is damn gorgeous, and what a mover on the catwalk!

Here's someone I find gorgeous too, from TV's Killjoys, and recently in Ready Player One and Ant-Man and the Wasp, Hannah John-Kamen (her eyes just slay me!)

She's the daughter of a Nigerian forensic psychologist father and a Norwegian former fashion model mother - the latter part I can fully understand!
You weren't kidding about the eyes. Dayum

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: