Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 971700 times)
Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #3405 on: March 30, 2020, 01:11:34 PM »

It appears that you too have a weakness for light eyes. Wink

To be honest, I didn't even think about that, but now that you've mentioned it, it seems really obvious!  Cheesy

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3406 on: March 30, 2020, 01:37:39 PM »

To be honest, I didn't even think about that, but now that you've mentioned it, it seems really obvious!  Cheesy
Yeah it took me years.......and my best friend Grin....for me to realize how bad I had it. She has those crystal blue eyes that I just can't stop staring at.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3407 on: March 30, 2020, 04:08:43 PM »

I have a thing for eyes as well, the wife has hazel eyes that turn green or grey depending on her mood.

Seano
Knight Templar

« Reply #3408 on: March 31, 2020, 08:04:27 AM »

I have a thing for eyes as well, the wife has hazel eyes that turn green or grey depending on her mood.
As long as they don't turn red!  Grin

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3409 on: March 31, 2020, 11:15:43 AM »

My siblings and are like that.  Mine darken when I get angry my sisters become bright green...its kind of freaky when it happens.  But I do love lighters eyes...especially mixed with darker skin tone. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3410 on: March 31, 2020, 05:46:27 PM »

As long as they don't turn red!  Grin
I don't see a problem.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3411 on: April 01, 2020, 02:44:17 AM »

I agree with Logos. Bad girls are hot.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Seano
Knight Templar

« Reply #3412 on: April 01, 2020, 01:08:43 PM »

I don't see a problem.

I stand corrected!  Grin

Ramse Moade the Grey

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3413 on: April 01, 2020, 01:30:50 PM »

I stand corrected!  Grin
I know.

Sig by For Tyeth

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #3414 on: April 01, 2020, 04:04:47 PM »

I don't see a problem.

Those eyes are yellow, not red.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF0z5RTHtk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF0z5RTHtk</a>

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3415 on: April 01, 2020, 04:38:59 PM »

Those eyes are yellow, not red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF0z5RTHtk#

RED ENOUGH. My eyes are blue with hazel centers, they are still classified as, you guessed it, BLUE.

Sig by For Tyeth

jessifer
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3416 on: April 03, 2020, 07:22:11 AM »

I like how you associate "hot" with physical attraction. I won't deny that she is a sight to behold, but as I01 pointed out, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And sometimes it is not found by the eyes. As I've "matured", I have found that I find intelligence beautiful; and not necessarily book smart.

Totally agree on this. There are some women who are insanely beautiful who I would not go near as they are just terrible people, while others may not be as “beautiful” physically, but are amazingly attractive once you get to know them.

Anyone else experience when someone becomes more attractive and beautiful to you once you get to know them? Even though you didn’t find them particularly attractive before you got to know them?

When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmm?

jessifer
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3417 on: April 03, 2020, 07:48:08 AM »

This. I think most people would agree that both Emma Stone and Christina Hendricks look better as artificial redheads than as natural blondes.

Yes, also Deborah Ann Wohl from True Blood.

When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmm?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3418 on: April 03, 2020, 08:43:02 AM »

I get told I rock the artificial red hair extremely well. Unfortunately it sucks to maintain. Touch ups every two weeks, and it still fades like nobody's business, even using shampoo specifically for colored red hair, a tint rinse, and only washing once a week. I'm dying over it. I think my hair is giving me a sign.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3419 on: April 03, 2020, 11:33:15 AM »

I like how you associate "hot" with physical attraction. I won't deny that she is a sight to behold, but as I01 pointed out, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And sometimes it is not found by the eyes. As I've "matured", I have found that I find intelligence beautiful; and not necessarily book smart.

All very true, but in terms of this thread really all we have to go on is physical.  We don't really know any of these celebrities personally.  Sure we can see parts of their personalities in social media and interviews but there is always a great chance it is a carefully sculpted façade. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: