Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Emerald driver lights out :( Help!  (Read 3282 times)
Kanyu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 14, 2016, 12:14:47 AM »

Hello,
Sorry to bother. I have been through the forums over and over and I need help. I was adjusting my new Emerald Flamberge and I tweaked a setting or something and when I updated the saber it went into a loop in the program and wouldn't stop trying to read the saber and froze. The lights wouldn't turn on anymore and I didn't know what to do so I restarted the computer and saber. The sound works but with auto connect on as default when I connect the saber it just says,

DEVICE CONNECTED
please, wait reading device info

The green bar moves but nothing else happens. I've tried uninstalling program and driver on my laptop as suggested in one forum post, I've charged the batteries and taken them out and put them back in...I'm at my whits end. Help!

I checked the obsidian usb port and it works fine. Its the emerald usb port the gives waiting to read box.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 10:40:42 AM »

Hello,
Sorry to bother. I have been through the forums over and over and I need help. I was adjusting my new Emerald Flamberge and I tweaked a setting or something and when I updated the saber it went into a loop in the program and wouldn't stop trying to read the saber and froze. The lights wouldn't turn on anymore and I didn't know what to do so I restarted the computer and saber. The sound works but with auto connect on as default when I connect the saber it just says,

DEVICE CONNECTED
please, wait reading device info

The green bar moves but nothing else happens. I've tried uninstalling program and driver on my laptop as suggested in one forum post, I've charged the batteries and taken them out and put them back in...I'm at my whits end. Help!

I checked the obsidian usb port and it works fine. Its the emerald usb port the gives waiting to read box.

Will it allow you to do anything, or can you not get past the "read" pop-up?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 10:46:09 AM »

I had a similar issue, and it was the batteries. They have to be fully charged.

Do you still get sound (I'm assuming you have sound)? Did you fully charge the batteries? When you pop the fresh batteries in, do you get a quick flash of the blade and hear your sound ID tag?

Signature banner by DarthScrub

JediDAX76
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 12:01:09 PM »

I'm having a similar issue. I went to go play with changing the color last night. When I woke up this morning my saber won't cut on at all. I've had it plugged up all night through the recharge port and have it still connected. The saber will not cut on at all. I just got to use my saber 2 days ago. I'm so disheartened right now thinking I have just ruined my $500 saber. Is there any way to fix this problem.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dominix v4 Emerald w/ Obsidian v4; Aeon v4 stunt

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 12:23:45 PM »

I'm having a similar issue. I went to go play with changing the color last night. When I woke up this morning my saber won't cut on at all. I've had it plugged up all night through the recharge port and have it still connected. The saber will not cut on at all. I just got to use my saber 2 days ago. I'm so disheartened right now thinking I have just ruined my $500 saber. Is there any way to fix this problem.

The first thing I'd try is popping the batteries, and putting them back in.  That might reset everything.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

JediDAX76
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 12:34:46 PM »

The first thing I'd try is popping the batteries, and putting them back in.  That might reset everything.

So I've taken the batteries out for a minute and threw them on the charger and they are 100%. That worked, it reset it. You just totally saved my Star Wars party. Dark Side point to -1 and this pic for the help.

Dominix v4 Emerald w/ Obsidian v4; Aeon v4 stunt

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 12:38:45 PM »

YAY!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: