Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle ends 06/07/2016  (Read 173748 times)
JoeDaddy Darkside
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

He's no good to me dead..

« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2016, 03:08:39 PM »

This is awesome!! I got my first sabers yesterday in the mail. First orders were grab bags and I had no idea how incredible they'd be. I'm buying these as gifts for all occasions this year!

May the force be with you all!!

NJSkywalker
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2016, 03:55:42 PM »

very great  Grin Grin

GaleForceEight
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

You know nothing...

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2016, 06:05:28 PM »

When the promo code during these specific is put in with the order, are the regularly advertised promo codes for when there is no special promo event happening applied automatically? I was thinking about the $500 free grab bag saber thing that my order would have normally qualified for if the space wasn't taken up by the SummerRaffle code.

Any idiot can squeeze a trigger....

It takes a special kind of idiot to use a sword!

Darth Maggot
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -29

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2016, 07:55:44 PM »

Awesome!!!!! I'm in.

“The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of.”  –Darth Plagueis

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2016, 11:51:54 PM »

When the promo code during these specific is put in with the order, are the regularly advertised promo codes for when there is no special promo event happening applied automatically? I was thinking about the $500 free grab bag saber thing that my order would have normally qualified for if the space wasn't taken up by the SummerRaffle code.

You can use multiple codes during one purchase as long as you qualify for them. Just enter in one code after another before moving on with your order.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JoeDaddy Darkside
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

He's no good to me dead..

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2016, 02:10:09 AM »

Got my order in!! Can't wait!!

May the force be with you all!!

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2016, 02:27:38 AM »

Summer raffle? My birthday is early June so this seems like a perfect way to treat myself haha, wish me luck!

I have a June birthday too. A saber entry is very tempting. Good luck!

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

Blazars
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -33

Dark Points Preferred

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2016, 03:26:38 AM »

I have a June birthday too. A saber entry is very tempting. Good luck!

Thank you! Itll be my third saber and first one i went all out for Smiley hoping fate will bring me a present too! Happy early bday to you as well

"The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of." - Darth Plagueis

Menace SE Tri BR - Sentinel LE v4 VA - Emerald Archon v3.1 v4 - Aeon v4 BR
Black Series Yoda FFX - Master Replica Anakin FFX

vluvski
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »

I just placed my order for shock!!  I love the feel of that emitter for dueling. I'm hoping I'll still be considered for the raffle even though I was using store credit. CS said yes, but I wasn't able to add it because the credit adds as a discount rather than a payment method.  Hooray for a chance?!

Xavius
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2016, 06:37:22 AM »

Rolling the dice

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2016, 10:09:03 AM »

These raffles are a universe of its own - full of variety in outcomes and unknowns (the waiting period).

vluvski
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2016, 01:14:16 PM »

Meanwhile, I'm heading to Space City Comic Con with my fresh-out-of-the-box Ultra Sabers.

Huge shout-out to Marlena in customer service for helping me get my sabers on a 1-day turnaround. SmileySmileySmiley

GaleForceEight
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

You know nothing...

« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2016, 01:21:31 PM »

You can use multiple codes during one purchase as long as you qualify for them. Just enter in one code after another before moving on with your order.

Thank you for the information - have been in touch with UltraSabers support and they have applied the relevant codes to the order. Amazing service that is much appreciated.

Any idiot can squeeze a trigger....

It takes a special kind of idiot to use a sword!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2016, 11:47:47 PM »

I just placed my order for shock!!  I love the feel of that emitter for dueling. I'm hoping I'll still be considered for the raffle even though I was using store credit. CS said yes, but I wasn't able to add it because the credit adds as a discount rather than a payment method.  Hooray for a chance?!

I believe so long as the amount of cash you're paying is $250+, you'll be fine Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

ironwarrior
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2016, 12:33:02 AM »

Got my saber in the mail, GB Liberator now added to my collection. This is my first raffle, I'm very exited.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: