Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Empty hilts, modular Obsidian v3 and my youngling.  (Read 1109 times)
Calculon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 435

We Will Win!

« on: May 24, 2016, 08:16:41 PM »

Enjoying these moments as well as parts while I can. I'll most likely pawn these off to friends and family to continue modding. Hope she chooses wisely!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=TnefoJSc2pM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=TnefoJSc2pM</a>

yes... I made "lightsaber" a verb.

The Wolfpack Lives!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 02:11:01 PM »

Neat.

Calculon
Knight Commander

We Will Win!

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 05:43:56 PM »

Salute! <0

The Wolfpack Lives!

Darth Weinstein
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -124

It's more fun on the dark side!

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 01:44:52 AM »

That was really nice! She chose the makings of a great saber. Thanks for sharing.

My sabers: Dominix LE V4 BR, Manticore CE Nickel Plated VA, Grab Bag Aeon V3 CG, Bellicose SRD, Grab Bag Dark Apprentice LE V4 GB, Dark Liberator V3 DVA, Bane BH, Raffle Third Prize Dark Initiate V4 GB.

The only Jewish Sith Lord in the galaxy. I'm as ruthless as the next guy, but I feel guilty about it.

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 03:41:06 AM »

That is a great video. It was amazing how fast it all comes together with those connector clips. Thanks.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Calculon
Knight Commander

We Will Win!

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 07:53:01 AM »

That is a great video. It was amazing how fast it all comes together with those connector clips. Thanks.

That was really nice! She chose the makings of a great saber. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for posting. Its a pleasure. If the grenade choke worked with my LED, actually holding it in place I KNOW she would have made the Arbiter.

The Wolfpack Lives!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: