Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Archon v3.1 just arrived!!  (Read 918 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« on: June 03, 2016, 09:46:27 PM »

Hey I might be a Palawan do this place, but watching the FedEx guy stroll down my driveway was priceless!
Now, I might not have tons of funds to afford an emerald saber, or even premium sound, but this saber is amazing! Got the amethyst purple, great sound IMO, arrived fast, sent a billion texts already, even my 4 year old was ecstatic!(about the saber, then about the bubble wrap)
Lastly, I'd like to thank ultrasabers, Emory, and Linda, for everything, making this overweight SAP a very happy man at the end of a long work week. Linda was great, despite me screweing up my original order, and her guiding me through to obtain what I now possess. I'm totally thrilled, hope to make further purchases in the future, that is, if the ball and chain allows me to!😉 Ultrasabers, muchos gracias, I love it, and continued success to your company! Don't let those other hater companies ever knock your spirits. Godspeed, and may the force be with us all!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 10:10:12 PM »

Nice purchase. Hope to see some pics. Hardly see any purple Archons, mostly canon speced ones Tongue Or of any other colors really. We use photobucket then img mostly for forum picture direct posting and stuff

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 03:25:28 AM »

Indeed, pics would be great. Even without them, have a point for the great review. It's nice to see someone think outside the box and get a nonstandard color on an iconic design.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 04:04:26 PM »

Yeah definitely. I was wondering how to upload some pics, but between my kids fighting for it, and doing a refi, I didn't try to hard. Definitely today, I will though!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 06:57:43 PM »

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 07:00:32 PM »

Hey I might be a Palawan do this place, but watching the FedEx guy stroll down my driveway was priceless!
Now, I might not have tons of funds to afford an emerald saber, or even premium sound, but this saber is amazing! Got the amethyst purple, great sound IMO, arrived fast, sent a billion texts already, even my 4 year old was ecstatic!(about the saber, then about the bubble wrap)
Lastly, I'd like to thank ultrasabers, Emory, and Linda, for everything, making this overweight SAP a very happy man at the end of a long work week. Linda was great, despite me screweing up my original order, and her guiding me through to obtain what I now possess. I'm totally thrilled, hope to make further purchases in the future, that is, if the ball and chain allows me to!😉 Ultrasabers, muchos gracias, I love it, and continued success to your company! Don't let those other hater companies ever knock your spirits. Godspeed, and may the force be with us all!
[/quote]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: