Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sentinel LE V4 Obsidian Setting Help!Also shutting off during clash  (Read 1107 times)
Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« on: May 27, 2016, 03:36:35 AM »

Hello,
Im dueling with my bro,he is using my Dark Sentinel LE V4 with 16' inch Ultraedge Heavy Grade Blade,me with my Sentinel LE V4 with sound.When me and him go to duel no matter how hard I hit clash with his blade,the clash sound wont register(play) properly and then when I hit a little harder it shuts down.Does anyone know of any settings that are perfect for a Sentinel LE or for Heavy Grade blades.Im just getting frustrated because im thinking somethings wrong with my saber again.
Thanks Everyone,
Andrew

May The Force Be With You!

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 08:22:32 AM »

It could probably be that the batteries are low...if it shuts down on it's self charge your batteries just in case. If not it could be that when you hit hard maybe the bateries get loose in the battery pack, if so try to tighten them with electrical tape or velcro...maybe someone has a better opinion...don't worth about it, it's probably nothing...May the force be with you...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 10:24:52 AM »

I agree, it's probably the batteries coming slightly loose. As for the sound, try adjusting your sensitivity setting, if you have obsidian v3 or v4. Also realize that the mechanism is at the bottom of the hilt, so that's where the impact needs to register. There are some things you can do with your wrist to make it more frequent, but that might be tough to remember to do in a duel, so it will likely stay inconsistent, to a certain degree.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: