Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from milwaukee WI, !!!  (Read 1287 times)
ryebreadinthemournin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: June 04, 2016, 02:28:26 PM »

Just ordered my first ultrasaber and it's on the way. I'm really into the flow arts like poi spinning and staff spinning and things like that, when I saw a couple of my friends with lightsabers I knew I had to have one. I plan to spin saber just like I do poi can't wait to learn all the tech I can!

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 12:06:59 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Mes narys fashis luai nuviska pro alia ane ir nulis tikazi j'us dalis vidta nasina kais kanija ir noreti inama'ia.
(We members really live vicariously through each other and love when you share saber details like color and chosen options.)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 03:16:56 AM »

Welcome to the saber family from Northeast PA.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 08:49:44 PM »

Welcome! We have a few spinners, I believe, so you should find some like-minded folk to chat to - plenty of tutorials around as well, should you want to review some of the basics and find out if there're any differences to what you're used to. Check out http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=38.0 for more info if you've not done so already Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Yodaman20000
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 01:43:20 AM »

Hello im also from Milwaukee WI. Maybe we can talk more maybe practice dueling and trade info on sabers keep me posted if you want to do that

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 07:10:51 PM »

Welcome. First off, I love the name you chose (rye bread is amazing). And second, as James Casey has already mentioned, there are quite a few members here that spin. I have been greatly inspired by some of them. Hope to see you around.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 07:48:16 PM »

Please check the dates of the threads you are posting to. This one is over a year old, and the OP hasn't been on since November. This is called necroposting. It's something a lot of us have done at one time or another, but it should be avoided.

I'm just telling you this for a couple reasons. First, it's generally frowned upon in forums, because it can bring up threads that are no longer active and/or relevant, which can bog down the servers, and second (and most importantly), I don't want you to feel snubbed if you don't hear back from the OP.

Again, just check the dates, check the OP's activity, check the relevancy, and use some judgement before deciding to post in an older thread.

Thanks.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: