Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: HOW MANY PADAWANS AND SITH APPRENTICES HAVE YOU TRAINED?  (Read 10996 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: June 07, 2016, 01:35:09 AM »

I started training Sith acolytes and apprentices since I was 7 years old. So far I have had a total of 4 Sith apprentices and at least 100 acolytes. When everyone else when to 6th grade camp when I was in the 6th grade, I stayed behind and instead spent the week at school trying to teach all of the 5th graders about the dark side of the Force.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Calculon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 435

We Will Win!

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 06:39:21 PM »

A point to you! THAT is commendable you had such direction and drive at that age. Coolness point for you as well.

I have a 9yo daughter (apprentice) trained in 3 different schools of self defense, now fencing and lightsaber fencing. Wink

I have a 3yo padawan who can thrust, parry, repost with the best of em... her age.

my dog... he's cool.

and nothing would be complete without my Darth Wife, my master.

The Wolfpack Lives!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 08:36:08 PM »

I started training Sith acolytes and apprentices since I was 7 years old. So far I have had a total of 4 Sith apprentices and at least 100 acolytes. When everyone else when to 6th grade camp when I was in the 6th grade, I stayed behind and instead spent the week at school trying to teach all of the 5th graders about the dark side of the Force.

I can't tell if we're supposed to be serious or not... your post seems fairly "in character" (unless you actually teach Dark Side powers, in which case I think there will be a line to sign up on this thread lol)

At any rate, I tend to train all my friends at one time or another, but it tends to be very little.  As a fencing coach, I could say I train about 15 or so college kids in swordsmanship throughout the season, and on the side I work with TPLA where I have two Apprentices.  Aside from this, I also help out with our TPLA Initiates, who train in Shii-Cho to reach Apprentice level.

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 09:18:00 PM »

I took two years of fencing with a foil, and starting at the age of 6, I took five year of self-defense martial arts.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 09:23:14 PM »

This was also not "In-Character." What i did to those fifth graders, I did in real life.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 08:56:13 PM »

This was also not "In-Character." What i did to those fifth graders, I did in real life.

I guess I'm just confused at how you taught them "the dark side."  Either you taught them about the Sith and other Star Wars content, which is fun, or you taught them to channel their anger.  The latter seems distinctly more dangerous lol

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 06:20:23 AM »

I taught them both

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 11:00:56 AM »

that's rad!

I would have needed such a master as a kid; now I'm just a loose canon, teaching others to channel the anger, the dark side, to not be a victim. I took martial arts lessons, but not at a young age, and I cannot teach anybody but in the philosophical aspect of "there is only passion".

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

wandering-seeker
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 11:04:48 PM »

I've introduced a couple people to the Dark Side, but I've been more interested in pursuing my own skills than teaching. Started taking martial arts when I was 4, continued until I went into the military.

Mav Karain
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 12:40:06 AM »

Man, all these people with fencing and martial arts and stuff... I'm over here like "Maybe if I buy more sabers a master will appear to teach me!"

Liberator • Bellicose • Dominix V4 • Stnd Issue Battle Saber • Aeon V2

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 12:45:18 AM »

I've wanted to start a saber group in town so maybe I could teach people how to spin and stuff but I don't know how about it.

Mav Karain
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 02:31:50 AM »

I've wanted to start a saber group in town so maybe I could teach people how to spin and stuff but I don't know how about it.

Same, except I don't know how to do much, so either someone else would need to lead or we would play Jedi vs Sith capture the flag a lot haha.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2017, 02:35:24 AM »

Jedi vs Sith capture the flag a lot haha.

That sounds extremely fun! I so want to do that now.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Mav Karain
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 02:45:31 AM »

That sounds extremely fun! I so want to do that now.

It's a good reason to get a bunch of grab bag sabers, so more people can join in! There's probably a lot of games like that which can be modified to use with sabers too.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2017, 03:16:41 AM »

It's a good reason to get a bunch of grab bag sabers, so more people can join in! There's probably a lot of games like that which can be modified to use with sabers too.

I bet. I will have to think about that.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: