Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: HOW MANY PADAWANS AND SITH APPRENTICES HAVE YOU TRAINED?  (Read 10898 times)
Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 08:33:37 PM »

Well, I was a boxer for about 4 years and Star Wars fan all my life. For the past year I have been learning Lightsaber spinning from the tutorials of Darth Cephalus. My employees, friends and family always act amazed when they see me, but I know I have much to learn. I have trained my padawan son in self defense in the form of boxing and taught him about Star Wars, which turned him into a bonified fan.
My middle child never took interest in either but did discover the beauty of Anime and Manga, which she now teaches me about. Very beautiful stuff!
My 3rd and final child, my padawan daughter, is very much into Star Wars, Light Sabers and Saber Spinning. Not only do I show her the ways and control of a light saber but I try to instill the importance of having fun while doing it. All 3 of my babies are my padawans. Each must be handled differently, for they all channel the force in different ways. I teach them to enjoy the "Light Side" of life, but also how to cope and embrace the Dark Side since both are key in maintaining balance. You cannot have one without the other. Being a Medical Professional, I teach them how to heal others as well as themselves.
 The force is strong with all of them. They truly are blessings.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:53:32 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

steadfastivory
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

“That's how I roll."

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2017, 02:19:32 AM »

Same, except I don't know how to do much, so either someone else would need to lead or we would play Jedi vs Sith capture the flag a lot haha.

Here, have a point. I'm borrowing that idea.

I'd like to be a Jedi, if I have any choice in the matter.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 04:05:18 PM »

My 2 padawans, Jonny and Grant are excelling at everything I teach them about the force

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2018, 09:46:42 PM »

Well, I was a boxer for about 4 years and Star Wars fan all my life. For the past year I have been learning Lightsaber spinning from the tutorials of Darth Cephalus. My employees, friends and family always act amazed when they see me, but I know I have much to learn. I have trained my padawan son in self defense in the form of boxing and taught him about Star Wars, which turned him into a bonified fan.
My middle child never took interest in either but did discover the beauty of Anime and Manga, which she now teaches me about. Very beautiful stuff!
My 3rd and final child, my padawan daughter, is very much into Star Wars, Light Sabers and Saber Spinning. Not only do I show her the ways and control of a light saber but I try to instill the importance of having fun while doing it. All 3 of my babies are my padawans. Each must be handled differently, for they all channel the force in different ways. I teach them to enjoy the "Light Side" of life, but also how to cope and embrace the Dark Side since both are key in maintaining balance. You cannot have one without the other. Being a Medical Professional, I teach them how to heal others as well as themselves.
 The force is strong with all of them. They truly are blessings.

That's beautiful. So is your Sig. May the force be with you and your family.

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2018, 12:38:48 PM »

interesting thread. nice everyone.

Forms 1 - 7 for the LSC.... me and my newly trained Battlemaster train on average 12 - 38 Jedi of Earth. Half are padawans ( ish )

Form 0 though....maybe 75 - 80 Padawans? If I include the Adult Padawans it goes up to about 200 (ish) 300 if I get to include the Knights and Masters! ( From the Academy  Grin )

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: