Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: SWTOR SITH EMPEROR POEM  (Read 1000 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: June 07, 2016, 05:09:03 AM »

Title: I AM YOUR SITH EMPEROR! I AM YOUR GOD!
Category: Games » Star Wars
Author: Darth Vigorous
Genre: Poetry/Sci-Fi
SUMMARY: A poem about life in The Old Republic, told from the point of view of Sith Emperor Lord Vitiate.

Indeed, the Force is generated by all living things, including one's own anger, hate, and greed. The Force is venom, not fire, that floods itself inside my furious veins. It is the fire and rage that powers and controls my heart, my mind, and my soul. It is the source of which the air is as thick as gasoline as one tries to move throughout it all. It is what allows me to sense and feel the slightest tingle of the source of life that empowers all of those around me. It is what fuels my rage and passion for humanity to fall and the galaxy to bow before me. It is my passion and insanity that fulfils me with pure and eternal strength. Not everyone believes in it, I of course can FEEL it, the power of the Force, for I am a true SITH!

The promise I made, of wiping those disgusting Jedi from the face of the galaxy will finally be fulfilled. I here forth embody and wield the patience of stones, and the wrath of the will of the stars. I for defy thy peace, and all humanity bows before me, for I am their God! I am the Emperor of their world, and their universe, which my Empire and I shall forever rule for nine-billion years. Legions that have risen to test my might will have led themselves to fall, for my life shall truly span for millennium. Humanity is a swarm of blind, misguided insects, insignificant beyond the void of space. The scourging fire with burns and soaks my brain while revenge becomes my primary focus and goal.

When I was merely seven years of age, I believe was when my chains were broken at last. It was then that my power was finally born and condemned. From there had begun, what I would forever have, my premonition and vision of my all so glorious dreams. The dreams of eternal life, humanity's enslavement, my rule, and my worship as the God of all gods that have for so long controlled this world, that has rightfully been mine to command. My acolytes shall spawn, my legacy will forever stretch out and therefore shall seek out the settlements, the living sites of you all! We command our academies from the planet of Korriban, which is truly where the Sith were found and installed. Our all too familiar Suns are now forever the homes of the Imperial Fleet Factories, and the infamous STAR FORGE, from which forever the fleet shall grow!

As I rest in meditation on my throne on the Empire's capital of DROMUND KASS, I finally know what it means to completely be living and empowered as a God! For what has led me here where the words. The words that empower you all. The words of the SITH CODE! For they have helped me defy you all!

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: