Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: What Color Blade Will You Wield?  (Read 33106 times)
jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2019, 08:33:31 PM »

I got Guardian Blue Saber.

"Blue Light Sabers are used mainly by Jedi Guardians. You fight for the light side and strongly believe in protection and justice. Don't hesitate to fight for what you believe."

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2019, 10:58:55 PM »

Does anyone remember when you had a chance of getting a 50% coupon in a raffle (held either weekly or monthly, can't remember) by taking these quizzes and providing your email?  Never got one, but if I did I would definitely go Diamond, probably why they removed that coupon offer/raffle right around the time they released the Diamond board...  Tongue

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2019, 04:18:44 AM »

Does anyone remember when you had a chance of getting a 50% coupon in a raffle (held either weekly or monthly, can't remember) by taking these quizzes and providing your email?  Never got one, but if I did I would definitely go Diamond, probably why they removed that coupon offer/raffle right around the time they released the Diamond board...  Tongue
That would definitely be the best time to get a Diamond! They are awesome but I never see myself buying one. Now if they could really cut through stuff!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2019, 03:55:35 PM »

That would definitely be the best time to get a Diamond! They are awesome but I never see myself buying one. Now if they could really cut through stuff!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Oh, don't TEASE me like that!  What a fantastic hedge trimmer these would make!  LOL

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: