Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My RP Character i invented for me and my friends to screw around with  (Read 1133 times)
URNOTSOBOSS
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

I am Sentinel.

« on: June 08, 2016, 04:14:31 AM »

This is the story of Jai Kun A'kaar, Rogue Jedi Twi'lek
Part one:

I don't remember my family. All I remember is the blast of light that killed them. I remember being carried away by gentle and firm arms. I remember my training, where they told me my name was Jaian Kuni Ahamunkaar, and I was to be a jedi knight. The training lasted years, and in those years, I dont know when, I met a girl who would become the woman that I loved. The woman they took.

When I turned 25, I was taken in front of the jedi council. They told me that my training was complete, and I was to be a jedi knight. They took me on one knee and knighted me and I went back to my chambers to find Auvas Barajuni, the girl from before, there. She asked if they had done it and I told her they had. I hopped in bed and fell asleep almost instantly. I ask her in the morning if she will marry me, and she told me she would. We were married 3 weeks later.

A few years later, I was returning from a mission when I found Lightsaber marks all over my quarters, as though there had been a fight. I then found a lightsaber that was cut in half that I recognized instantly as Auvas's. I sprinted numbly to the council room, where I find Jedi Master Jaric Kaedan holding her in a headlock, unconcious. Numbness fills my body, along with a rage as I had never felt. "Let. Her. Go." I say, surprising myself with the calmness in my voice.

"No. A Jedi avoids attachment, and this woman was found in your bedchamber, meditating. She was found with this on." He throws me something that I recognize as the ring I gave her all those years ago on Dantooine. "Remove your left glove Jaian." I take it off and throw it aside and hold up my hand, showing him the ring on my finger.

"So therefore, we must train you to avoid attachment." With that, he ignites his saber and puts it through her heart. Rage fills me. Rage like never before. I swing and ignite my saber so fast he has no chance to block. his head comes clean off, letting his and her bodies fall to the ground. I realize later that there is another person in the doorway who rushes for the nearest master. I try to throw my saber to kill him, but he evades quickly and sprints away.

Fear then takes hold and I slash a hole in the window, jumping out. I sprint along the streets of Coruscant, hoping, praying that no one finds me. I reach my ship and take off, my astromech, Screecher, asking where I'm going. "I don't know old buddy. I don't know."

To Be Continued...

Sentinel- A soldier or guard whose job is to stand and keep watch.

*Sabers I own:
Aeon V4 stunt In CG {Seren Arien}
Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 in BR (Mystery Box)
Sentinel V4 in GB
Sentinel V4 in AB (Mystery box)
*Wishlist:
Shock

URNOTSOBOSS
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

I am Sentinel.

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 02:43:11 AM »

Part 2

I land on the planet Mygeeto, an icy planet with a jagged surface. I find some natives and begin to make peace with them, along with my conscience. Then they all begin to run, and I turn and see why. A ship just landed, containing a sith lord. He walks slowly at me and removes his hood. Then I realize it isn’t a he. Its Auvas. As she raises her saber and I raise mine, I wake up, screecher beeping at me that we made it to Mygeeto.

Soon after I arrived, I was sick and tired of the nightmares and dreams of Auvas that had tortured me for months and decided to go to a cantina and get a drink. But as i’m walking there, I realize that I should change my name. I decide on Jai-Kun A’kaar. As I walk in, I sense someone force sensitive and pick him out to be a young man, maybe 19, sitting in a corner, tears streaming down his face.

As I walk over he pulls me out to the alley and ask why I'm here. I respond with the same story I have just told you and ask him why he is running. He tells me that the dark side has taken over him, and I offered to help. This was the wrong thing to say as he yells that he doesn't want or need my help. He runs out and I follow him at a distance that he cannot see nor sense me.

He walks into his ship, a small transport and everyday I watch as he goes back into the bar or stays in the ship. Then one day someone approaches him and I recognize them as a sith I had encountered many years ago. As he walks up, I walk in and , seeing him about to strike down the kid, save the kid and begin to fight like I had never fought, using dark and light tactics as the kid storms off. The sith lashes out at the kid, who collapses.

Eventually I defeat him, having used sith Lightning on him and killing him. I see to the kid, and replace the arm that had been taken off with one I found in the back. When he comes to, he is grateful, and the kid and I journey together.

The nightmares never did go away, but the kid’s fear and anger started to dissipate in the next years as I teach him as my apprentice, not dark nor light, simply a force wielder. We both sharpened our instincts and honed our skills, and eventually we become friends, brothers through the Force.

Sentinel- A soldier or guard whose job is to stand and keep watch.

*Sabers I own:
Aeon V4 stunt In CG {Seren Arien}
Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 in BR (Mystery Box)
Sentinel V4 in GB
Sentinel V4 in AB (Mystery box)
*Wishlist:
Shock

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: