Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Nero and Marah saber posing  (Read 16883 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 02:32:24 PM »

Nice. I think you should get her an Archon V2 with Obsidian for christmas. She would love that. Get the VA still but with a blue lighted button. That would look killer. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2011, 02:50:06 PM »

I can't believe she let you post those!  Great pics man.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »

very cool pics master nero

Varan Folos
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 04:10:07 PM »

Great pics. I love the Fire Orange on my Bellicose as well, it is an underappreciated color  Smiley. You are very fortunate to have a GF who shares your interests to that extent. I've just now convinced my wife to go Jedi for Halloween this year, however i dont think shes completely sold on it lol.

A. Skywalker ROTS UltraFX ('05) ~ GB
US Stunt ~ BR ('07)
Bellicose ~ FO
Dominix V2 LE ~ CG
Prophecy ~ SY
Archon V2 ~ GB
Liberator Staff ~ PS
Red SI ~ CG

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »

Great pics. I love the Fire Orange on my Bellicose as well, it is an underappreciated color  Smiley. You are very fortunate to have a GF who shares your interests to that extent. I've just now convinced my wife to go Jedi for Halloween this year, however i dont think shes completely sold on it lol.

Haha she's not quite convinced to where she will go Jedi for Halloween... but I think I could sway her to go Mara Jade one day.  She likes dying her hair red, and she has considered it before... we'll see!

@Cantus:  Yeah I bet the VA with the blue AV switch would look fantastic!  Especially on the V2.  I think I'd go with something smaller for her though, especially being as she uses a single handed style like me.  She tends to grip towards the middle of the hilt, so I was thinking of looking into a Liberator for her eventually...

Ty_Bomber
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 06:26:19 PM »

Nero, have you considered commissioning a Jacen Solo fatigues from Twin Roses? Just saying.

I am part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!

Seriously, don't let my username fool you. I need Light Side points.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 01:16:26 AM »

Master attoru how pink is the VA in person?

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Master BStone
Resident Master
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 03:18:04 AM »

nice posing brutha...

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -129

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 04:58:20 AM »

Ah, so you're the one who got LD's blades! Cool, dude!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 11:22:25 AM »

@Ty_Bomber:  I really should!  Big Jacen Solo fan, though I could just get some kinda jumpsuit and go with that too.

@Kham:  The VA seems to vary honestly.  The ones I've seen are pretty well balanced - not too pink, not too blue.  The cool thing about them is you can goof around with color discs to nudge it one way or the other if you don't like the shade.

@Master BStone:  Thanks!

@Master Caine:  Yup, Artorius and I snagged them.  They're pretty awesome, the detail on the hilts is really nice.  Not used to the 3/4" blades but they seem sturdy enough so I'm not complaining!

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 04:34:31 PM »

is her name really marah, or was that your doing, cause i know you have your affinity for the legacy era.

Good pics, i'm sure maybe half of us had a GF as cool as that.   Tongue

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 08:43:18 PM »

Love the fire orange.... it's one of my favs. Such a dim color compared to GB or the others near the top of the brightness scale, but it fits when you see the color in person. It's powerful, but... it feels precise. The light feels more concentrated, and the glow softer. It's like it's a subtle lightsaber, if there is such a thing. lol

Also, I know how you feel about the height thing. I'm 6'1" and my GF has never been less than 7 inches shorter than me. For the longest time she was a full foot shorter, which is funny cause she's older, but she caught up a little bit the last 2 years. Personally, I find the extra height afforded to us semi-giants to be a great advantage. People hate my reach.  Grin

Anyways, awesome pics there Nero! I'd love some close up shots of that LD blade, it sounds sick but I can't see much of the hilt itself in these shots. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 09:30:31 PM »

See, 5' 2" would be perfect for me. Then she's not too short(like borderline midget), but she also wouldn't be taller than me in heels! XD.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 54

I am legend.

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 12:29:07 AM »

I can't even my girlfriend to take pictures of me with my lightsaber, so you're pretty lucky that she will take pictures with you.

On the subject of height, I'm 6'4" and my girlfriend is 5'6".

"I don't aim to be like you, Master, not at all. I aim to be better." Jacen Sarich, then-Padawan. (From my old Star Wars D20 days.)

Under Construction...

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 08:00:55 AM »

Most Impressive My Brother Wink!!!

I Hope That You and Your Lovely Lady Are Very Happy For The Rest of Your Lives and You Both Have Lots of Little Younglings Running Around (Whenever Your Ready For Them) (and only if You Want Them lol  Cheesy)

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: