Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle 2016 Winners  (Read 57613 times)
iront1001
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2016, 08:39:03 PM »

Um... How would I go about posting an image on the forum? Can't seem to get the image to work...  Cheesy

Blazars
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -33

Dark Points Preferred

« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2016, 09:03:57 PM »

Um... How would I go about posting an image on the forum? Can't seem to get the image to work...  Cheesy

Youre gonna need to make an account on a site like photobucket to upload images. Once there upload them to that site anc copy the img link where you wanna post it

"The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of." - Darth Plagueis

Menace SE Tri BR - Sentinel LE v4 VA - Emerald Archon v3.1 v4 - Aeon v4 BR
Black Series Yoda FFX - Master Replica Anakin FFX

Torin-La
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

There is only the force.

« Reply #167 on: June 17, 2016, 05:01:53 AM »

Finally was able to make and upload my vid!
https://youtu.be/mGszV_PspLw

Sabers I own:
Dark Initiate v3 with pike extension
Dark Initiate v2 LE
War Gliave (2 Channel Emerald Driver/Obsidian Sound)
Prophecy v3 (Incoming)

Eques Discipulus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 29

Light side points please.

« Reply #168 on: June 17, 2016, 05:07:21 AM »

My order arrived today and I'll have to get some pictures up soon.  I ordered an Archon 3.1 and somehow was supremely lucky to win a first prize saber, which turned out to be a Guardian.  Since the Archon is inspired by Obi-Wan's Episode III/IV lightsaber and the Guardian from his Episode I lightsaber, I've taken to calling my order the Kenobi lightsaber action pack.  It came with a R/B emerald driver, so it's looking like guardian blue will be the way to go.  Sith lords beware, soon I shall become more powerful than you can possible imagine.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

The White Knight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #169 on: June 17, 2016, 08:46:26 AM »

My order just arrived today and my prize ended up being far more perfect than I ever could have imagined! My entry got put into my parents closet as it is a birthday present for me, but I was able to get a couple of photographs of it before it went away so I'll share those.

Are we just posting our photos and films here or has someone made a new topic for showing off prizes and entries? It was mentioned but I could not find such a topic.

Arsenal:
Customized Prophecy Obsidian v.3 staff red/blue
Customized Prophecy RGB staff
Prophecy RGB
Elder staff red/blue
Force FX Darth Vader
Phantasm artic blue/green
Archon red
Omen red
Dominix V.2 blue
Bane RGB
Raven RGB Obsidian v.2

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #170 on: June 17, 2016, 10:47:41 AM »

Congrats to all . . . have some points  Grin Grin Grin

Are we just posting our photos and films here or has someone made a new topic for showing off prizes and entries? It was mentioned but I could not find such a topic.

Yep . . . here's the thread for sharing your entry & prize saber pics http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=31320.msg472740#msg472740 . . . cheers  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #171 on: June 17, 2016, 06:22:40 PM »

Finally was able to make and upload my vid!
https://youtu.be/mGszV_PspLw

Enjoyed watching. Nice collection.

itsspooderman
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2016, 05:06:25 AM »

I got my order. SO EXCITED. My entry saber is the apprentice Le V4 with fire orange blade and Av switch and the obsidian sound board. and my first prize saber is the Mantis with red blade and Av switch and Obsidian sound board. First 2 sabers and they are the best thing ever. I added a leather strap to the apprentice since taking the picture and I gave my girlfriend the mantis.

..(      )..
(          )     "It's a trap!"
(0).  .(0)  /
   ( ~ )

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2016, 07:02:37 AM »

^ Beautiful! Now here is a trick question: which saber do you prefer, the Mantis or the Apprentice?  Tongue

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #174 on: June 18, 2016, 07:09:28 AM »

I got my order. SO EXCITED. My entry saber is the apprentice Le V4 with fire orange blade and Av switch and the obsidian sound board. and my first prize saber is the Mantis with red blade and Av switch and Obsidian sound board. First 2 sabers and they are the best thing ever. I added a leather strap to the apprentice since taking the picture and I gave my girlfriend the mantis.

Nice grab itsspooderman!

The Apprentice will be great to spin around. Smiley

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

itsspooderman
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #175 on: June 18, 2016, 10:03:58 AM »

^ Beautiful! Now here is a trick question: which saber do you prefer, the Mantis or the Apprentice?  Tongue

I personally prefer my apprentice because of how I'm personalizing it and the size.

..(      )..
(0).  .(0)  /
   ( ~ )

itsspooderman
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #176 on: June 18, 2016, 02:35:25 PM »

Here is the leather wrap I did. Just something simple to add character. Weathered the leather with sandpaper and shoe polish.

..(      )..
(0).  .(0)  /
   ( ~ )

GaleForceEight
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

You know nothing...

« Reply #177 on: June 18, 2016, 09:51:56 PM »

Photo of my Manticore CE (RGBW 4 channel, with Obsidian V4) and the Monarch first place prize which arrived with an RGBW 4 channel Emerald board and Obsidian V3 sound. (I can't show it lit as it seems that one of the batteries arrived dead and it will not accept a charge, but I have ordered some replacements and will post an update once I have them!)

I received the notification for the prize win on the same day that I was running tech at an event where we were also remembering the sad loss of Neil, one of the Jedi Chefs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPGAKq1CFg

Neil was such a great friend to all who knew him - and all who needed a friendly face at the conventions when they turned up knowing nobody there! Karma being what it is this is not my prize; it belongs to the Jedi Chefs and will be going to them once it has had a small amount of customisation work.

Any idiot can squeeze a trigger....

It takes a special kind of idiot to use a sword!

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2016, 01:28:31 PM »

Awesome video...truly one with the force he is Smiley

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

GaleForceEight
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

You know nothing...

« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2016, 01:15:38 PM »

Photo of my Manticore CE (RGBW 4 channel, with Obsidian V4) and the Monarch first place prize which arrived with an RGBW 4 channel Emerald board and Obsidian V3 sound. (I can't show it lit as it seems that one of the batteries arrived dead and it will not accept a charge, but I have ordered some replacements and will post an update once I have them!)

I received the notification for the prize win on the same day that I was running tech at an event where we were also remembering the sad loss of Neil, one of the Jedi Chefs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPGAKq1CFg

Neil was such a great friend to all who knew him - and all who needed a friendly face at the conventions when they turned up knowing nobody there! Karma being what it is this is not my prize; it belongs to the Jedi Chefs and will be going to them once it has had a small amount of customisation work.

Okies, replacement batteries have arrived, so a photo of the powered Monarch saber is up.

I have been playing around with different ideas for the customisation, so you might notice that the hilt now has leather bands (stitched not glued) around it to accent it and give better grip. This is not final as I'll be doing some etching onto it before I make up my mind about the leather - the leather I have is lovely quality so I can invert it to leave a suede finish, but that is something I need to discuss with the Jedi Chefs to see what they wish! Enjoy!

Any idiot can squeeze a trigger....

It takes a special kind of idiot to use a sword!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: