Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arctic Blue VS TRI Guardian Blue  (Read 2200 times)
Xabvosx
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: June 20, 2016, 09:16:18 PM »

Hello, I plan on ordering my first saber from ultrasabers in the very near future, however I don't know which blue to go with. I've been leaning towards arctic blue, but I don't want to sacrifice the brightness of the tri guardian blue. Does anybody have any pictures, videos, or opinions regarding the brightness difference with the tri guardian blue and arctic blue? Thanks  Smiley

supanont
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 26

I'm not Star Wars fan, just love the lightsabers.

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 01:00:41 AM »

My opinion. Arctic blue brightness is acceptable for me in all mid grade blade and standard heavy grade blade. Look very bad on ultraedge heavy grade if you go on standard battery setup. It would bright only near emitter, then it looks dull from middle of the blade and badly at the tip.

In term of brightness. Tri cree guardian blue is much brighter than arctic blue.

For the same configuration. Even single cree guardian blue is still brighter than arctic blue.

If you really love the arctic blue color, just go for it. But I strongly recommend to go with Li-ion w/ buckpuck.

If you want anything just blue tone color, then I recommend guardian blue. Color is more intense.
And if you think it would be too deep blue. Ultraedge blade would help to wash out a bit to make it looks lighter color in person.

First I love lightsaber, then I watch Star Wars.
Saber I own:
- With Obsidian v4: Emerald Reaper , Archon 2.1 (GB).
- Stunt saber: Dominix v4 (BR), Initiate LE v4 (AS), Initiate LE v4 (VA), Dark Initiate v2 (AB), Prophecy v3 (FO)

supanont
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 01:12:49 AM »

Arctic blue in Ultraedge Heavy grade vs Blazing red in Heavy grade

And this is Tri cree guardian blue in ultraedge heavy grade vs Blazing red (BR low battery) in heavy grade.

Sorry but I left my Guardian blue Archon at my house. I brought only Dark initiate v2 in AB and Dominix v4 in BR with me.

Saber I own:
- Stunt saber: Dominix v4 (BR), Initiate LE v4 (AS), Initiate LE v4 (VA), Dark Initiate v2 (AB), Prophecy v3 (FO)

Xabvosx
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 12:49:44 AM »

Alright, thanks for the pics and info
I plan on getting it in a pair with a tri green, and I definitley don't want the green to overpower the blue

supanont
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 06:26:55 PM »

Just come back to my house and put it together Smiley

Saber I own:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: