Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Premium soundfont pack by Aldar Beedo  (Read 10759 times)
Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 51

« on: June 20, 2016, 10:57:20 PM »

Hello saberforum! i have recently worket with some new soundfonts. I presents for you Premium Soundfont Package.

the pack containes 4 jedi fonts and 2 sith fonts:

-Jedi Premium
-Jedi2 Episode II
-Jedi3 Original trilogy
-Jedi4 The Force Awakens Graflex

-Sith1 Maul
-Sith2 Vader

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6mpsaoupmllzsn/Obsidian%20Premium%20Soundfont%20Pack.rar?dl=0

Enjoy! Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 08:05:21 PM »

Nice. But aren't these basically fonts members have already created? The first one kinda sounds like the TOR font to me. Not bashing just wondering. Nice sounds though =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 08:37:58 PM »

Nice. But aren't these basically fonts members have already created? The first one kinda sounds like the TOR font to me. Not bashing just wondering. Nice sounds though =]
Thanks!
No, i have used sounds from the movies, youtube, and sounds that i have dowload that are free for use to make these fonts, the first one is a mix of ESB,TFA and TPM.
I have not used the TOR font so i dont know how it sounds like. Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 11:29:00 PM »

Some of the sounds are a bit quiet or the same sounds in some of them. I at least tested them in the launcher. I like the Episode 2 one though but its almost like one of the default sounds sorta

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 02:49:26 AM »

Some of the sounds are a bit quiet or the same sounds in some of them. I at least tested them in the launcher. I like the Episode 2 one though but its almost like one of the default sounds sorta

yes. ep2 font the swings sounds the same but some of them are ether a bit faster or slower speed or higher/lower tone. all the fonts have the same clashes for now. i will later update in the same donwload link. i do not yet have a saber with regular US speaker when im now using a bass speaker in mine so i dont know how its sound like with regular speakers, but i can try getting a higher volum an the fonts if they are lower volume then the obsidian default soundfont. plz let me know Smiley

(from your early request, Dark times font)
Kind of a hard one to do or picture how it would sound? Tongue

if you look at -Jedi3 Original trilogy font, you have it, i will maybe later add "Ezra's lightsaber" from SW rebes to the pack too Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 06:56:56 AM »

Just a tad bit higher but not enough to blow any speakers

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 04:44:42 PM »

Just a tad bit higher but not enough to blow any speakers

Ok the pack is updated with higher volum on the sounds. donwload link at the top of the topic Smiley

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 08:10:50 AM »

sry i miss read the last part here. no this EP2 font is a different from the deafult episode 2 font if you listen, here i recorder the swings from deafult episode 2 from the launcher first then swings from this version and one clash.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0kuy3m5o20027o/13124124124124.wav?dl=0

Update:

-new clashs sounds for Episode2 font
-new sounds for the Force awakens font both, swings and clashes.
-Kyle Katarn font has been added.

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 11:43:31 PM »

Update!
new SWTOR first font added to the pack, will add a secound font later. since swtor in the beginnng you could have 2 types of sabersound set in the game.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp08r4zmae3zgn4/Jedi%20SWTOR1%20demo.wav?dl=0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2qLa8SekUE&index=1&list=PL97ahivhd8HXd5c0IQ8j1mhOs4usaHJji

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »

I am loving your Maul font right now, truly amazing! I changed the boot sound to the start of duel of the fates, but other than that it's perfect. Hoping to get a double menace to go with it Tongue

+1!

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 12:14:01 AM »

I totally need a new saber with sound again x.x Wouldn't know which font to put on though Tongue

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 12:35:44 AM »

Dang can you go ahead and convert all files to LSU?? x.x Going to get me a Manticore with V3 sound so. I want to try a few of your fonts =] Specifically the Kyle font

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 07:06:31 PM »

Dang can you go ahead and convert all files to LSU?? x.x Going to get me a Manticore with V3 sound so. I want to try a few of your fonts =] Specifically the Kyle font

Wait, wav files don't work for you?

EDIT: sorry, just read it's on a V3, and obviously wav files don't work on the V3. My bad!

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Menace SE staff - BR
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2016, 05:43:25 AM »

Yeah it'd be nice if they could already be converted to .lsu files. I don't really know how to work that one much so x.x Then when that's done could you or someone demo this version of the Episode 2 font? =]

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2016, 10:56:10 AM »

Yeah it'd be nice if they could already be converted to .lsu files. I don't really know how to work that one much so x.x Then when that's done could you or someone demo this version of the Episode 2 font? =]

See, the thing is I don't know how to convert them either =S Whenever I create a font, I just stick to Wav, since I only have sabers with V4 sound...

Lightsabers:
Menace SE staff - BR
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: