Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My grandma also happy with the ultrasabers.  (Read 770 times)
supanont
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 26

I'm not Star Wars fan, just love the lightsabers.

« on: June 21, 2016, 09:52:28 PM »

First I got the initiate v4 le as a grabbag saber with 36" mid grade blade in VA. And I already own a same hilt in tri cree AS and the coupler. So I just replace the grabbag saber's blade with 24" and connect them to made a saber staff.

The 24" double bladed saber length is suitable for me. (I'm 5'7") And I'm very happy to get the same hilt to made staff.

But most happiness isn't the staff. But my grand mom really like the saber when she first saw and they are both 24" blades. So she can play it with me because it very light and lower risk to hit the body directly. She love that it look far more gorgeous than the 30 bucks toy that I've show her before.

Ultrasaber has proven that there's no constrain for the age. Everyone could be happy with ultrasabers.

I planned to buy another green initiate v2 for her since it has thinner hilt and more compact. She love to use one of my v4 to swing around for excercise in the morning and walk around the villedge and show that " hey, granny got a lightsaber".

First I love lightsaber, then I watch Star Wars.
Saber I own:
- With Obsidian v4: Emerald Reaper , Archon 2.1 (GB).
- Stunt saber: Dominix v4 (BR), Initiate LE v4 (AS), Initiate LE v4 (VA), Dark Initiate v2 (AB), Prophecy v3 (FO)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: