Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Roast the poster above you. (read the first post for rules before participating)  (Read 575 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« on: June 22, 2016, 11:44:58 PM »

Inspired by the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts (not the crappy recent versions and not really by tumblr's r/roastme section), the purpose of this thread is to roast (insult) the person above you.

Now, before you go to town with just any old roast, please remember the following rules:

1) All roasts must follow the rules of the forum in terms of content and language.

2) Leave your ego at the door. This is all in good fun and is not to be taken seriously. If you are easily butthurt over something that's all in fun, I suggest you not play.

3) There is a difference between a roast and a mean-spirited attack. Saying "You're the type of person that thinks asphalt is a rectal problem" is a roast. Saying "You're an idiot" is an attack. Roasts are welcome. Attacks will likely gather the attention of the staff.

4) Creativity is the word of the day. The more creative you get with your roasts, the funnier it is.

5) Have fun with it.

So... who's first?

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 12:02:08 AM »

Jev, you know I love you, but your jokes land like meteorites...or crater I should say.

(I hope I did that correctly)

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 12:10:24 AM »

Well, one good thing about Kham... he's never been known to use any words that might send the reader to the dictionary...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: