Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bane with Petit Crouton v1.3 - By Caine - Now in Purple - See Post #18  (Read 10342 times)
Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 01:47:16 AM »

what pommel do you have on the bane?

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -129

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 03:14:32 AM »

what pommel do you have on the bane?

Pommel 10. I love the stock Bane pommel, but the recharge port didn't fit thru the bottom. I found that out AFTER I drilled an ugly whole thru it.  Angry

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 04:39:41 PM »

Ah well, trial and error is the best way to learn right? Wink

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 10:40:00 PM »

And now we're purple.  Cool

This was my original intention, but I accidentally blew out the red die in my DX RGB (hurp durp!) so I had to order a few more. This is my first time doing purple and I am very pleased with the results. Special thanks to my friends LDM & Vader's Vault for their advice on achieving the right color. It's a very nice shade of violet.

I also replaced the accent LED in the pommel to an Ultrabright Red/Blue blinky. I like the idea of red and blue in da pommel comes out to purple in da blade.  Wink

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 10:42:35 PM »

Nice! Real men wield purple. True fact.

Petit Crouton isn't available to the general public, only certified builders/sabersmiths. You must commission a smith to do a build for you for a P.C.

Not anymore my friend! Grin
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:06:42 PM by GeckoJedi » Logged

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

JediMouseketeer
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2011, 10:00:04 PM »

Great video post. At some point I would like to start collecting sabers and doing mods, but at this time I'll leave it to the professionals! Looking forward to more pics and videos!!!

May the Force be with you!

Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2011, 11:32:17 PM »

I love that ignition switch! Was that a pretty simple mod? I would love to put one of those on my Prophecy sabers. How much pressure does it take to press the button? I don't want something that will easily turn off while dueling.

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 07:49:45 AM »

I love that ignition switch! Was that a pretty simple mod? I would love to put one of those on my Prophecy sabers. How much pressure does it take to press the button? I don't want something that will easily turn off while dueling.

Two wires go to the switch connections and two to LED connections. Not hard at all.

It's a simple touch to turn it on, but I have the PC set to anti power off protection (APOP) to avoid accidental shut off. You push down and hold the power button down and press the aux. switch to confirm the poweroff.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: